No disrespect

58 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2008 20:30:50 by stueylewie | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol @ Kenn and Herne - you've seen them, but have you met them?  LOL  Put it this way, if you want a quiet relationship...!
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no i aint got a bike but i ride well lol!!!! seriously i joined cuz the site did look interstin. If i meet sumone which i have a couple times so b it but i joined to talk to peeps and im a nosey cow i like seein wot evyone thinks and says. however i have been to A rally lol but guess wot? i went by train and car WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO  beat that lol and ill prob be goin by car this yr do i giv a bollox no! i just bite em yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa. by the way i hate sports bikes but ill still talk to people who own them on here ... if i have to ( no offence guys lol) xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

chuff me she say's it like it is.                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I know what frag means by people stopping you from biking. How many fellas do you now who have met someone and they have given up the bike because of contant nagging from the other party? We all know at least one. Well it happens the other way round too.   I made the decision that I would only date women who had there own bike and rode. good job i found Frag.. Yipppeeeeeeee!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Thats a new opertunity for you there Matt " Biker Hugs"Hug a social site for those who think life isnt worth living!! If this sites anything to go by it should be very profitable. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

kenn - betty - betty - kenn, haha.   PP - I'd definitely tell them where to go, no matter how ace they may be.  I'd never give up biking for anyone (ok if my child's life was depending on me selling my bike then i would, so don't quote me lol)   Blues - bikerhugs.com, "FREE UK Biker Complaining, Moaning, Rants & Raving".  Coming soon  hahah                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

awwww,big hugs and kisses for bluesbiker lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

lol @ Kenn and Herne - you've seen them, but have you met them?  LOL  Put it this way, if you want a quiet relationship...! Yes I have met a lot of em Matt....I haven't a clue what the last bit refers to tho..cos it's easy enough to get into a relationship but lets face it ...at my age ...how many women are into bikes. Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Herne don't despair there are still a lot of us "old Ladies" or should I say "more mature" ladies out there still riding bikes you just got to look in the right places.                                                                                                                                                                              
Herne's Profile
Herne

Ahh CG that's where I'm going wrong....so they don't hide under the stairs or in cupboards Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

No Herne, its StueyLewies job to hide in cupboards! LOL!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

I'm not coming out of the closet !                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Just want to say this forums done exactly what I wanted it to - to chat to and meet new friends and peeps, who were  into bikes, away from the ex and our friends.  Would like to say, "its worked for me", Squires proved that the other day when I met you all !!   I found the forum completely by accident, and I'm so glad I did.  I will one day do my bike test, until then I'm going to ride pilly as I enjoy it Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

Stuey...does bognor regis mean royal toilet in Latin.....   Come out of that closet boy !!! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

way to go skidle xxxHug   and i thourght Stuey had come out already LOL   espesh when i seen him crawl out the closet like a slug that had been A salted, all shriveled and dry lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

Hey thats a better piccy BC Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Bognor was a Viking king - check your history...   I'm warm and snug in the closet and I'm staying there - you'll never out me                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Stuey not even for a blue pvc dressed old lady. lol   Herne thats right were not under the stairs or in closets, we can often be found cruising the highways on our bikes on our way to the bingo hall, knitting club or the afternoon tea dances, gosh ever tried doing a waltz in you bike leathers. Stuey you should join me sometime, at the tea dance last week they played the Gay Gordon you would have felt right at home if you wanted to come out the closet. Opps sorry taken thread of track.   Now was this thread about sending BIG smiley happy HUGS to Bluesbiker.   I joined this site because I wanted to meet like minded biker people for fun and friendship and have done just that, never realised that the world could have so many peoplr as mad as me in it. With out wanting to sound too mushy and send gh after his valentines sick bucket I have made not only some friends from this site but some very special friends from this site.   I go to as many rallies as I can and try to ride as much as I can but sometimes pillion has been my only option and its been down to several people on this site that this has been  made possible.    I don't knock anybody for not riding a bike, its about choice but will say you don't know what your missing not riding. I also think that there are some non bike riding people on this site that are more enthusiastic about bikes than some of the riders on here so lets leave each to their own.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Thanks Herne, love!  I dont scrub up bad!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Great pic and a happy smile BC - but are you really about to claw at the photographer?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 776 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption