Happy Christmas everyone

9 Posts | Latest replyย on 25/12/2021 01:13:10 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi and a happy Christmas to all on here and hope it's a good new year to and we can get back to what we like most, I've had one ride since 2019 that was the Barmouth camp this year, lets hope i get to do a few more in 2022, I'm hopefully sking over Christmas but still not sure if this will happen so happy new year all of you and by for now
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Happy festive time to you too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Xmas greetings mio Amico.
Carry on ๐Ÿ˜ stay safe                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

May I also offer my complements and felicitations of the seaso.....
Noooo, I just can't do it.

Bah Humbug

(That feels better ๐Ÿ˜Š)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Have a good one all and if you cant stay sober try not to fall into your dinner

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Seasons Greetings one and all. Fingers crossed that Santa's elves fill your heart n stockings with good cheer.

Merry Crimbo!๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŒฒโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐ŸŽ                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Celebrate and give a cheer,
for Santa Claus will soon be here
For the ones I love I raise a glass
And all the rest can kiss my ass.

Merry Christmas everybody xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

happy Christmas everyone'sxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

๐ŸŽ„Merry Christmas to all on BM that I have met and those that I have still to meet..

Ride Safe๐ŸŽ„                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption