Squires Today...

34 Posts | Latest reply on 25/02/2008 18:25:22 by Karey | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks N68 x Lovely to see you today hun x see ya soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

awww soz bikerchick,,feel bad you got stuck in traffic                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Sorry for the late posting, I got in, little un came home, then my dad turned up and I hadn't even had time to make a cuppa!!! Thank you all for coming today, I had a great day, was lovely to see Kwak, Herne, Steve55, Blueboy, cassie, Kenn52, DC, Gypsy-Ann and Paul, FJRGraham again, and lovely to meet BC in the FLESH and not just a voice on the end of the phone!! LOL!! LOL Great meeting Martin, Davyboy, Tamrock, Mally, Karey, KatyDevil, Justme, Nutkin, Julie J, Peter, Rodger, ghosthunter, nina and her girls (great name Robyn, eh, nina, lol!!) and other members and friends who's names escape me at the moment!! Embarrassed Thanks to all the members who gave other members pillion rides or car shared to get us all together, just shows what good folk we are on this site!! Thumbs Up Looking forward to Matlock next week and meeting more of you, and seeing some friendly faces again! Love you all!! Flame xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Not your fault hun, its the lane widening works between J27 and J28 thats causing havok! Queuing started from J30 onwards.  As soon as I got past Kegworth/Donnington, it was fine....next week I will not be coming back down M1! LOL!                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Hey   Glad you pepes had a really great day   See you all at Matlock soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Considering the weather was crud it was a good turn out again, about 30 members and a few guests.   It was lovely to see 'old' friends again Hug and meet new ones    Thanks to 'just me' (Ian) for the lift, much appreciatedThumbs Up    I've posted some pics, I hope I got everyone's 'good side' lol http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=147   Matt, I left a box of promotional cards at Squires, so get ready for a rush of new members lol                                                                                                                                                                                    
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Great to meet everyone and both Cassie & I had a great day out.   Hats off to FlameRed (or should that be 'FlameBlond'?) for organising a cracking event Thumbs Up   Whoever took the superb picture of Cassie & I  (with me smiling!!!) can you let me know as I'd like a copy of it, please.   Doesn't look like we'll make it to Matlock, but hope you all have as much fun as we did at Squires.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Whoever took the superb picture of Cassie & I  (with me smiling!!!) can you let me know as I'd like a copy of it, please.   Twas I and I already sent ya the pics *shakes head and tuts* LOL PML Blue!! read your piggin' email lad!                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Wow what an unbelievable turn out - again!  Our events are really becoming something and i'm so happy to see the site working.   Thanks bikerchick for uploading this excellent photo... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...CF4187.JPG   We need more like this, it gives me a great feeling and i'm truely sorry that I couldn't be at any of the recent events.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

matt got 44 names down so far matlock bath Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

MESSAGE FROM GHOSTHUNTER (JIM):   Apparently his account with BM has been suspended so he cannot communicate with us at the moment....   He sends EVERYONE who went to Squires his best wishes and was pleased to meet everyone, see you soon!                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

awww,come back soon ghostie,seems to be happining to alot of peeps on here                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Thanks Matt, think I am fast becoming the official site photographer along with Flame! LOL!  Will be there at Matlock to take similar piccie! Like RC said, that is going to be a big meet too and I can't wait! WAAAAAAA HOOOOOOO!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Ahem... I took two of them ...Unhappy   would've been a few more...but i was trying to dodge flame and BC,s cameras !!!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 1135 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption