Jack's Hill Cafe closing

11 Posts | Latest reply on 18/03/2022 01:04:44 by Winchester | Go to original / last post
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

It is with deep regret that we must announce the closing of Jacks Hill Cafe with immediate effect.

Whilst we have worked relentlessly to steer the Business through Road Closures, the Pandemic, erratic food supplies and Utilities price increases, both the financial impact coupled with staff shortages has left us with no option but to close.

The truck park will stay open, providing secure overnight parking and toilet/shower facilities, sadly no food will be available on site. However there are local takeaway’s etc that deliver to site. And less than 10 minutes to Aldi / Tesco / Towcester .

May we take this opportunity to thank the staff who have supported us throughout, also the customers both regular and passing trade and wish all of you good health for the future.

Regards

Jacks Hill Cafe
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Such a shame that as it's a proper Transport Cafe with decent prices and you got served quicker than it's counterpart just up the road. Only 15 mins away from me so hope it gets reopened sometime in the future

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
It is with deep regret that we must announce the closing of Jacks Hill Cafe with immediate effect.

Whilst we have worked relentlessly to steer the Business through Road Closures, the Pandemic, errati...

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

A right downer this.
I do like Jack Hills. will be sadly missed                                                                                                                                                                             
Apocred's Profile
Apocred

In: Greater Manchest

Jacks Hill was a good ride out with a damn good breakfast, will definitely be missed.                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

It will be sorely missed, been there many times as it is not far for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

seems the site is up for sale
https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/commercial/details/60032380/?search_identifier=997b902237ae8219f22673387f822b32                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

If you're going to put your pennies into this Rocker I will pop in when I can and buy a cup of splosh and a bacon sandwich from you mate. ☕🥓                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

Nice idea rags, but no I won't be buying that.                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

seems the site is under offer, but i have no idea what for                                                                                                                                                                             
FJRrider's Profile
FJRrider

In: Telford

I’ve been here a few times last year.. it’s a shame it has had to close considering how busy it was every time I visited the atmosphere was fantastic too… I hope it gets a rebirth and opens again soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

In: Holbeach
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I really don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but, the overnight truck parking is now closed. I guess that redevelopment is on the cards                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 839 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption