Does anyone still listen to your old vinyls?

12 Posts | Latest reply on 20/12/2021 19:01:03 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've kept my single ones from the 80s,got old ones from my mum and charity shops,I love dancing to Abba,The Beatles,Unchained Melody,Life in the Fast lane,Madonna,what's your favourite vinyl?                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

None of the above but my most treasured vinyl is Bamboo Houses by Ryuichi Sakamoto and David Sylvian. I still have all my vinyls and would never get rid of them                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Still got all mine, and still have a good hifi system to play them                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I really need mine fixed....                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I still have all my records and a turntable, However when I had a unscheduled dismount a few years ago and was off work for five months I transferred then all into digital files and now only play them though my laptop and phone.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I've got a turntable with a USB outlet, and a laptop with the right software. Now I just need to get my act together to put the vinyl LPs onto digital files.
It's gonna be a long nostalgia trip of 70s rock and blues!                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I've still got my old vinyls too. Mainly heavy metal and rock genre. Plus same as Wills a usb turntable.
Recently snagged two vinyl LP's from a charity shop, of old Isle of Man TT commentaries, from the sixties, with Murray Walker & his old man commentating.
You can also buy a gadget to turn old VHS videos into digital files too.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

My hi-fi always takes pride of place in any place I live in and the Systemdek 11X with Linn arm sits on top of the pile.... Well, the top isolation shelf actually. I have 100 plus Lps..... Different sound to CD, however good your amp and speakers.. I have a spare Project turntable and a selection of amps, speakers if anyone is interested in getting back into real music reproduction..... 😁
tuzzy's Profile
tuzzy

In: Poulton Le Fylde
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I have all my old vinyl records. Memories                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Yes, I do occasionally. All rock with the odd bit of blues thrown in.                                                                                                                                                                             
Kav1967's Profile
Kav1967

In: Portsmouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Used to collect..record fairs etc..but had to sell them,along with motorbikes to put food on table.
Buy CDs mainly now                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Nope, I won't let them, my ears only else they'll get scratched.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption