I like watching dress to impress

14 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 10/11/2021 05:09:11 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Yuk.. Good luck with that one🀣🀣🀣🀣

How about a new one piece leather suit, some decent boots and gloves and a new helmet for the ladyπŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Really....? Getting a date to change their appearance is the first step to changing their personality and a defo nono.... If you don't like what they wear.... Move on....                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

No No!! Dress for the wearer not the starer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Philswanz's Profile
Philswanz

In: Swansea
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

So why would you date someone if you didn't like how they dressed ?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Maybe you all should just watch the programme it's light entertainment πŸ˜„                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

I have been working really hard not to watch it, along with love Island, big brother, married at first sight and all those other programs with exceptional vain people who all look the same.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I don't need to work at all to avoid watching it....... no effort involved whatsoever in never seeing it 😁

But then i like watching moths mate in a moonlit garden πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I have a long beard........
πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

There's a new series coming out
'The Real Housewife's Of Chesvegas' πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Funk off Mick.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

PMSL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€­                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Nick, I am often found outside in the twilight watching the bat's flying.... Far more interesting than watching botox... πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

PMSL.... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I don't think strom67 you would buy a lady leather gear,to go on a motorbike on a first date unless you have too much money to waste like some mad man that I used to know 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Certainly not on a first date.. But then I would hope that no one would ever buy me a blue velvet jacket etc... unless they really didn't like me🀣🀣🀣
I can't remember the rest and you appear to have removed your opening post, which has rather detracted from the topicπŸ€”

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 813 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption