After a nod....

12 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 04/12/2021 01:00:09 by Shinysideupish | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So I nodded or he nodded. We nodded.
What next? πŸ€”
Does the first nodder send a message?
As newbie to this virtual world I am not sure of the etiquette...
😳                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

For me... I nod is a nod, nothing more, nothing less                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Bb68, entirely up to you or him. If you want to start a dialogue then go for it, or as Slash said, a nod is simply just that, a nod.                                                                                                                                                                             
ClivePhoto's Profile
ClivePhoto

In: Guildford

I'd say hello, it's not like a commitment or anything. I mean, how are you going to get to know people if you don't chat?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

A nod is just a nod, an acknowledgement of the existence of the other if you like 😁.
But if you like the look of the noddie, either as dating material or local to ride out with, just drop them a message.
People are here for different reasons, some to date and some just for the social side, so beware of reading too much, or too little, into anything.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I concur....πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

That may be a euphemism...πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Grammar nazi alert. It should be Noddee Steve.                                                                                                                                                                             
ClivePhoto's Profile
ClivePhoto

In: Guildford

So who's Big Ears in this scenario? Yeah it only really works if you say it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks guys for that clarification πŸ‘πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It’s nice getting a nod, but for a change, I’d really appreciate a message too 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Shinysideupish's Profile
Shinysideupish

In: Blackburn

But sometimes a returned nod signifies you're open to communicate.
If there's no nod returned, it's a virtual and more subtle version of being slapped round the head with a bottle of WKD in a pub.

Trying to compose an introductory message especially if you're a newbie or it's responding to a vague/incomplete profile is hard work, and if it's ignored, a kick in the nuts.

A mutual nod makes easing into conversation a lot easier and the chance of rejection lower.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 804 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption