Christian Motorcyclists

4 Posts | Latest reply on 28/08/2022 12:07:04 by DaughterofEve | Go to original / last post
DarkNiteAngel's Profile
DarkNiteAngel

In: Mitcham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I met a group of bikers from the Christian Motorcyclists Association last Sunday morning at a community event in Morden, South London…

I know they meet one evening a month down in Farnborough but that’s an hours drive / ride from where I am…

Reaching out in the hope that there might be other Christian clubs or solo bikers in or around the Morden / Sutton / Wimbledon area who fancy meeting up socially…

I myself don’t ride but still have my helmet / jacket / gloves etc…
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Wotcha.

How about the CMA ?
https://www.bike.org.uk/                                                                                                                                                                             
DarkNiteAngel's Profile
DarkNiteAngel

In: Mitcham

The bikers I met last weekend are members of the CMA…

Was just thinking there might have been a club meeting a little closer to home…
But maybe not…                                                                                                                                                                             
DaughterofEve's Profile
DaughterofEve

In: London

Hi, I live in Tooting and will me wanting to meet up with other women, especially Christians who bike. Do you have your own bike yet?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 743 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption