Today, I shall mostly be .....

133 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 15/08/2022 16:10:26 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

moving on...... finding a new place, new hoomans and new life experiences...πŸ’«...welll in a few hours time.......,πŸ˜πŸ’•                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Looking at crocodiles and other animals with my daughter this morning then staying out of the sun...                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Taking my niece grasstrack racing in Kent and if we're not sun zapped at the end of that, we may then a ride down to Eastboune to a very good ice cream parlor with a cooler evening ride home.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

That sounds like bliss Rags. 😊

Hope you've had lovely time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Riding and eating my way around bits of Northumberland on Scootie with a couple of like minded scootering companions.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lovely jubbly Steve h!!

i am mostly sitting at the window coz phone reception is crappy doodle....but the view is moorhens, swans, cows and big biiig skies (with a glass of red vino 🍷🍷 or three 😝)
so I guess they'll do nicely for tonight! 😁
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

That's alright for you Harleyy, all I've got out the window today is grey. There is some green stuff and the odd sheep. But mostly it's grey.
Thank god for my friend and confidant Warsteiner... 🍺                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

the grey is ok Steve h.... so long as there's good stuff below it πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

today I was mostly having a lazy one πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... watching wild things and walking the dawgies barefoot πŸ˜€πŸ›ΆπŸŒ³πŸŒ€οΈ

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
That's alright for you Harleyy, all I've got out the window today is grey. There is some green stuff and the odd sheep. But mostly it's grey.
Thank god for my friend and confidant Warsteiner... 🍺...

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Doing laundry and researching campsites for a Saturday one-nighter, could even go wild in search of Perseids 🌠                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Remembering....                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Lying under a fan avoiding the sun.... πŸ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Lying under my car and swearing.
On U Tube all it takes is a slight tap on the socket wrench and thing come undone... but they lie....
Rattlegun and breaker bar on standby. Saltpeter, sulphur and charcoal on order.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Recovering from a busy weekend with the mad dizzy dot! Less dizzy more "Mad as a box of frogs" in all honesty. πŸ˜³πŸ™ƒπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

Lunchtime drinking was interesting to say the least..😜

Sitting out last night getting giddy about my hedgehog buddy 'Flash' coming home to bed😍. Followed by watching the stars and enjoying a lovely warm evening. βœ¨β˜„οΈπŸŒ 

Thanks for the company. I enjoyed the weekend very much with the crazy gang.
You Know Who You Are! πŸ˜²πŸ™„πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜΅

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 958 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption