Today, I shall mostly be .....

133 Posts | Latest replyย on 15/08/2022 16:10:26 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Washing bike and making soup                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Riding home after an excellent weekend ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Waving at Strom as we passed him on the A1M๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Waiting for tonight and then, hopefully, watching meteors skimming by.
๐ŸŒ  ๐Ÿ’ซ โ˜„๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸ                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Did you see anything Izzy?

Today? Well hanging on the telephone and being given less than useful information ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคจ                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I seem to have my phone stuck to my ear yet again. Why can't insurance companies answer phones in under 20 minutes? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฌ                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Watching the rain watering my garden... and making the grass grow๐Ÿ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

No Mow May - watching the grass grow ...
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿž๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

At the Rugby Bikefest ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Assisting a poorly hedgehog.

'Flash' is safe and sound with two lovely people at my local rescue centre. She is possibly pregnant and was very cold.
Having been examined and given various treatments, including a warming pad session, she appears to be improving. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

So today I'm feeling proud of myself for recognising that she wasn't well. ๐Ÿ˜
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Well done Lindsay ๐Ÿฆ”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

today was moving down 6 locks, mooching on a few miles after bumping into a friend unexpectedly ๐Ÿ˜ and moored up looking at the fields, wildlife and big sky......lovely jubbly

and yayy that's awesome lindsay                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Watching Wimbledon ๐Ÿ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

moving on 5 miles and mooring canalside pub to meet up with mates for a pint.....

happy days โœจ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

At the MK Bike Show                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Having a switchover installed, so should those daft sods at Northernpowergrid lose the power supply again this year I shall smugly plug in Jenny The Generator, open a beer and continue as normal.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

turning boaty round and taking her through a loong pitch black tunnel...... which was awesome ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Sitting in the backyard, under the sun shade and doing sweet FA cos it's far too hot to be biking.
I may even have beer later. โ˜บ๏ธ                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Smiling at another batch of memories courtesy of Barflys Rally 2022...๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I'm voting for Steve's approach, keeping out of the sun and now my daughter is safely back with her mother cold beer is definitely on the menu๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 800 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption