Easter 2022 - Middleton in Teesdae

272 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 12/05/2022 18:35:10 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Over the years I usually done something over the Easter weekend, but not the last two years for obvious reasons. I'm hopeful that we're past the worst of that so...

Easter 2022 is the 15th to 18th April which means we are in with a good chance of decent weather.

Middleton in Teesdale it is going to be because the riding is some of the best, the scenery is good and the food and beer in both pubs is top notch.

As usual you will need to book your own accommodation. Both of the pubs in the village (The Teesdale Hotel and The Forrestors) have rooms and there are a few B&B. Booking.com is your friend in this although you can contact them direct.

Camping is available at Leekworth Caravan Park and Daleview Caravan Park, both of which are within easy walking distance of the village centre.

Middleton in Teesdale is a touristy place so accommodation will get taken.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Sounds like a plan steve                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?tab=guests&event_id=6529                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Thank you Steve,
Danny and I would be delighted to attend your wedding reception and look forward to seeing you both again, subject only to him getting bank holidays off work.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

Got this in my diary nice and early. Looking forward to being a bit further north in great biking country πŸ‘πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Book yourself in somewhere if your wanting a roof over your heads. Booking.com has places listed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Any chance of any of the moderators inserting the missing "L"? My life is enough of a living hell already 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

I could - if it were in the calendar event, but think you might need Matt to tinker with a forum thread title. Sorry.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ach it'll dae, we aw Ken wit ye mean lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Google translate doesn't understand that either πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

All good here, translated and understood. (Could be a first!) Although it's a major problem when Danny talks to me, I have problemsπŸ€ͺπŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ˜‚πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Poor lad, you'd give him a complex - if he were the complex sort.
His carer/translator shall be in attendance.
All we need now is for Marty to come too!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh Lordy! 😳😲πŸ€ͺ
Danny & Marty.... ! I will say Hullo! and then nod a lot...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Have just booked in at the Teesdale Hotel.. Hotels. Com did a much cheaper deal than Booking. Com BTW 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Excellent news, another couple of quid to spend on Warsteiner πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I'm more of a real ale man so was looking forward to the local selection πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Room Booked πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Where you staying Linz? We've booked the Teesdale.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Party at the Teesdale it is then 😜                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Belvedere I think it was, first one that came up. No need for me to check until day before setting off! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 696 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption