Late Invite!

12 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 09/08/2021 22:59:27 by Cupid Stunt | Go to original / last post
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Work has given me the day off work tomorrow (for Birthday) !
Weather looks good so off for ride around Buxton / North Peaks / Snake Pass / Matlock area
I know it is late but if anyone is free and fancies a ride out you are more than welcome to join me?
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I wish Pete, oh how I wish! πŸ™„

Have a smashing Birthday tomorrow. Treat yourself with brekkie, morning snack, lunch, followed by pudding. That's four stop-offs!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Damn, I have plans for tomorrow...                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimi

Never mind girls I will think of you both as I am enjoying the sunshine lol - want to find the thing at whaley bridge where the water looks like it goes down a "plughole" - I will certainly have a few breaks for food and coffee (maybe even cake & ice cream)
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Enjoy the ride Pete. And the coffee and cakes.
It's a bit far south for me, but I might have a ride out for a coffee and huge slice of cake myself. At which point I'll think of you. The thought will be 'thank f*** I don't have to share me cake'.
Happy birthday.
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Unfortunately Pete I am working tomorrow, but have a good birthday!

PS
Are you sure it's Whaley? Ladybower Reservoir definitely has 2 plugholes (shaft spillways), 1 at each end of the dam                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

They plugged the unintentional plug holes at Whaley... πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Sounds like you'll be incommunicado for most of tomorrow Pete so a big happy birthday from Danny and me xx
Keep it shiny side up and hopefully our paths will cross again one day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimi

No worries Steve I will just have to buy my own cake then lol

Cheers for the update on the sinkholes – I wont waste time looking for them at Whaley – was planning on dropping down past Ladybower so should still get to see them

Thanks Izzy – hopefully I will see you and Danny again in the not too distant future
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

They're at the Bamford end of the res Pete.
Also, whilst you're there..... in the week the road is open all the way up the 3 reservoirs to the King's Tree - over the bridge from the lights and turn right πŸ˜‰
And! Whilst you're there, take a ride up the Snake Pass 😁
Mister Pete - Optimi

Thanks Nick - Will prob come from Glossop end along snake pass to Ladybower - so turn left before the bridge?
Think I spent a night there in hammocks strapped between 2 landies "many" birthdays ago                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

That's the road Pete! Carry on past the mini-roundabout at the Fairholmes CP and on to the end! But don't forget to have a look at the memorial to Tip the sheepdog at Derwent Dam 😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 815 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption