Do you give your bikes names?

9 Posts | Latest reply on 20/08/2021 16:55:27 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
anytwowheels's Profile
anytwowheels

In: Lancaster
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Do most people on here give their bikes names?...
I have in the past but not so much lately
"The Purple Pig" ...old Virago 1100
Lightning...918 Fireblade and "Thirsty Bastard"...my first VTR 1000
"Push IT " my GS850g major starting problems
And now my latest Bike "Madness" as the reg reads SUG

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Of course, all my vehicles have names.
Many moons back I had the misfortune to own a Kwak 550 called You Cantankerous Bastard.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

All my bikes have names,always did,always will....Verity is my Honda CB500,Marilyn my Triumph Trophy 900, Rudolph my Triumph Speed Triple 955i, Tootall my Triumph 900 Tiger,Old Bill my Guzzi V1000G5....:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have always named my bikes, The virago 1100 is simply called the big vee, xj550 is called old faithful, Kawasaki 750 is simply called 'The kwak'. but the name that is well deserved is the bandit 600 which is named as 'start ya bastard!' and is well earned!.
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

I had a couple of early BMW K-series bikes, christened the Bismarck and the Tirpitz.
They were German, built like battleships, and weighed about as much.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

yeah, one is called zzr and the other is called tiger.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Bloody hell D6,that must have burnt some midnight oil..😆🖒                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

I had to be hooked up to a glucose drip and get a rub down with a sporting life once I had decided.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

What made you decide on those names D6??? 🤣🤣🤣

My Strom was named Bumblebee by my daughter BTW...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4414 seconds. There are 597 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption