Hallowistmas Party

236 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 28/11/2021 12:28:23 by JP | Go to original / last post
MidnightSpecial's Profile
MidnightSpecial

In: Lincoln
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If anyone is at the holiday inn and fancy a walk to the event I'd be glad for the company :)                                                                                                                                                                             
SabianJ95's Profile
SabianJ95

In: Runcorn
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hi everyone just like to say I had a great time with you all and thank you for having me                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Was a fairly enjoyable experience... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Nice to see everyone πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I'm back safe and sound,recovery guy was a star,i'll bring Marilyn next time,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Glad you got that sorted... Hope you can fix it now πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I had a good night, good to catch up with some old faces and meeting a few more.

Great ride home, a little warmer would have been nice.

Hope everyone got home safe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Good night, nice to meet few new members, and of course the old faithfuls. Good drive home, copious amounts of tea and cake are now being consumed... 😁

MidnightSpecial's Profile
MidnightSpecial

In: Lincoln
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks all for a good night out, looking forward to meet again and ride along!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Had to smile...photos with me in seem to all feature the bar area,pmsl..πŸΊπŸ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hi Guys, thoroughly enjoyed the party and thank you to the organisers... had a lot of fun!! uploaded some more snaps, I don't take photo's, I take snaps, I'm no photographer as I'm sure you'll agree!! lol. Ride safe everyone and take care xx.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Great night out and lovely to see all of you, glad you got home safe Jinx, and I hope you get it fixed xx                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Had a great night , always lovely too see everyone, old faces and new BM s. Hope you all got home safe and sound . Looking forward too catching up with you all at the camps in 2022. Ride safe stay safe .                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Good fun and was fab to meet some new folk :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

And you didn't end up with a stinging hand Sis and my head was only hurting though beer.

Thanks Matt for a great night. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Oh flip you didn't remind me to slap you ..... never mind ...... 2 next time                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

I'm very disappointed in a few long standing members who think that as they registered on BM a long time ago but are not full members they don't have to pay and refused to pay or upgrade to full members. How do you expect new members to pay which they DID to attend this event, paid for by Matt to thank you all for your support the site over the last 18 months of cancelled events and total uncertainty of what where and when we can all meet up again. If all you want is to take the piss and have a freebee fine you know where the door is and I believe there is a free seat down the park bench most Saturday nights. I'm not going to name and shame as you know who you are please dont bother to add your name down on any of my events next season. As for all of the members who turned up to make the night a good one thanks for the support and we look forward to seeing you all at 1 of the many events that are in the planning stages and will be posted very soon.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1038 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption