Hallowistmas Party

236 Posts | Latest reply on 28/11/2021 12:28:23 by JP | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I think I've found a pub with BT Sport going by one photo where there is a poster in the window, however in other pictures there isn't a poster.

If they do have a BT sports I'll be guessing that after the Chelsea game they will switch the TV over for inferior sports
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

@Nick, I've just had a butchers and that game is on amazon prime, so I would be surprised if any pub will be showing it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Domcole's Profile
Domcole

In: Peterborough
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hey all is there a car park I can leave the car in at the Ibis hotel and do I have to get up at early o'clock to save a parking ticket ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Hi Dom
The hotel is in the middle of a pay and display carpark and a 24 hour ticket a couple of years back was £3 or £4                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Says on their website £3 for 24h                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I may be late then! I'm not missing us beat the SAffers! 😆                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Please be aware the carpark at the ibis is monitored and they will ticket any car or motorcycle not clearly displaying a ticket.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

And only use the one bay (Jinx)                                                                                                                                                                             
Benh's Profile
Benh

In: Grantham
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Chris, you’ll be too pissed to watch poofball, after we arrive. Newcastle brown for you me lad no gay fruit cider 🤣😂

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I think I've found a pub with BT Sport going by one photo where there is a poster in the window, however in other pictures there isn't a poster.

If they do have a BT sports I'll be guessing that afte...

ninjaducati's Profile
ninjaducati

In: peterborough
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Ben I bet your glad you have company in your room, as Ivan is planning to come as well                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Burton on Trent
The centre of brewing excellence......
And you're going to drink the weasle-piss known as Newcastle Brown?!!! 😲😲😲                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Newkie.... 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I'll be needing a whole car parking
space..i'm coming up on Ruby F*ckin' Guzzi..lol....See y'all later😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Ben you'll have some catching up to do.
I'm already here and about to have my first beer of the weekend 🍺🍻                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Just found out it will be opening up early at 6pm 🙂, last orders will be 11pm and we have to be out by 11.30pm 😶.
Not our decision, the Landlords.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

You expect me to still be awake at 11.30, Not a chance lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Ooohhh is that a challenge !                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Rags your slacking been on the beer since 5 o’clock at ninjalou 😂😂😂🥂                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I was riding at 5pm because I had to do a day's work (unlike some) and ride 150 miles before I could have a beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Benh's Profile
Benh

In: Grantham
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

No more sleeps 😂🤣                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6865 seconds. There are 802 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption