Hallowistmas Party

236 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 28/11/2021 12:28:23 by JP | Go to original / last post
Benh's Profile
Benh

In: Grantham
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

What time is start and finish BJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

If you are asking what time BJ will start and stop moaning? That will be when she gets there up to the time she leaves.

However Hallowistmas starts at 7pm and finishes at midnight going by the events page.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Where is the pre-events drinks venue?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'll be having a pint in the Weighbridge Inn which is in the carpark of the Ibis Hotel                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Sounds like a plan! 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

See you in there Rags πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Yup, ditto....                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Derbysculptor after reading your other thread where you say (fuck me no) regarding paying for membership, that makes me think the only reason you are thinking of going is because it is a free night out, Matt has paid for the venue and dj for this event as a thankyou to the members for supporting the site over the year. As a standard member you are welcome to join us but you will have to pay for entry to the venue via brummie jackie but Im pritty sure your reaction to paying the entry fee will be the same as paying for membership fee.
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Yup JP, the penny has finally dropped with him.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Wants all the fun of the fair but won't pay to go on the rides.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

🎢 Money for Nothing and the cheques for free 🎢 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Now that made me giggle
πŸ˜‚πŸ€­
Chicks ... cheques ...                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Omg yes.... I didn't check, bloody phone pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Wee Bro remind me to slap you and nag you and annoy you!
Ben be good to see you πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

So just like any other night then?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Did you really expect anything different πŸ˜²πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€­                                                                                                                                                                             
Benh's Profile
Benh

In: Grantham
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Ha Ha, See you in the pub Sat lunch Chris

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
If you are asking what time BJ will start and stop moaning? That will be when she gets there up to the time she leaves.

However Hallowistmas starts at 7pm and finishes at midnight going by the events...

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Wee Bro ................. my hand is ready ................                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hi, Just to let everyone know, had to call the Ibis Hotel earlier today and during the conversation they advised that they were fully booked for the Saturday, 20th November, 2021.... lucky, I've got my room lol... and I'm not sharing... lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

I'm trying to find a pub that's showing England v SAffers (ko 3.15)
Not sure B-o-T has TV......... πŸ€”
Anyone found one?
(a pub with the game, not a tv......)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 959 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption