Squires camping weekend ?

29 Posts | Latest reply on 07/08/2021 17:30:47 by Double six | Go to original / last post
Philswanz's Profile
Philswanz

In: Swansea
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'm guessing there not much interest was only a thought                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Not easy to say without a date to go by for a lot of members.                                                                                                                                                                             
EMDEE's Profile
EMDEE

In: Hamilton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Interested here though All of August out for me i`m going from here to wales via Holmfirth ,Newark ,GreatYarmouth ,Caldwell park bsb, Wales,Home ,Fingers crossed .Anyone else going to BsB then?,                                                                                                                                                                             
TGR3112's Profile
TGR3112

In: Newcastle upon T
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My Meetup group have booked a camping weekend there 24-25 Sept, no idea what the place will be like be we’ll have a daft old time anyway :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Will99's Profile
Will99

In: Sheffield

The food is awful ! You're just off the A1 , a quick thrash down that gets you into Derbyshire / Yorkshire , some great roads round there , do they let you camp at squires ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Will99's Profile
Will99

Wtf is a meetup group?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I think there might be clue in the title Will99.                                                                                                                                                                             
Will99's Profile
Will99

Yeah obviously but it's news to me on here , bet it's cliquey! Looks like the guy who originally posted this has got no joy from his idea 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I assume, given that the lady is from geordie country, it could quite well be cliquey to that area. Disparaging what people call their circle of friends wont encourage them to venture down to Squires, for any event let alone a camping weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption