Swan inn

22 Posts | Latest replyย on 10/07/2021 16:35:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bike meet Wednesday night. 7th swan inn. Fradley

If anyone wants to say hello

Should be approved soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Been saying I should bite the bullet and find a bike night. This one looks ideal.                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Brilliant. Say hello then

Let's hope the weather is good x                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Here's hoping the rain has gone by then.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I like this pub. Will see you all there.                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Hope so GHW today has started out ok x                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

See you later honda x                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

Yeah, it was a 30% chance but light when I looked last night. Hopefully I'll be able to recognise some faces there from the pics on this site ๐Ÿ˜…                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hope so GHW today has started out ok x...

Guess who's just got bloody well soaked ?

Still - what comes down now, can't come down tonight.                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

Have to ask, does anyone have a map with the last mile drawn on it? I feel Google Maps is going to let me down on this one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Why not contact one of those people going n arrange a time and meet point to ride in from? That should make things easier.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

So my route would be a38. Onto woodend Lane. Then ay the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto gorse lane go about 200 metres. Turn left then go over the bridge and turn left follow the road until you see the swan. Sat nav takes you the wrong side on the bridge

Hope this helps
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Think your description makes it sound a td closer to the A38 than it is?
I would say it was :
A38 Hilliards Cross / Fradley Distribution exit
Straight over the first 2 islands
2nd exit at 3rd island onto Gorse Lane
~1 mile to crossroads โ€“ turn left
Go over the canal / hump back bridge and take immediate left
Keep canal on your left โ€“ pub on right after the speedbumps - with car park at side
May venture over if it dries up - but enjoy yourselves as it is a decent venue especially when sun is out lol
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

Awesome, thanks both!                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

I dunno. Its pretty close to the a38 and as long as you know distances you should be good.

We all made it anyway. Was a good evening x                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

Yeah, it's actually pretty easy to get to. Was great to meet you all :D                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Nice to meet you but I didn't catch your name?

Lovely meeting you to Steve (hayley honda)                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

Ha ha, I know we did introduce ourselves, and I'm awful with names, you'll notice I generally don't use the. Mine's is Matt though ๐Ÿ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It was nice to meet you all. We had a good laugh.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Seems I've stumbled upon this a couple of days too late! If there are going to be any more events similar to this, I'm game.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1077 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption