Last Minute Dot Com Green Hut, Ollerton Meet Tomorrow

22 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 23/07/2021 09:35:02 by Bikerdude2009 | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

Afternoon peoples.. Is there anybody interested in a hastily convened BM meet at the Green Hut Cafe nr Ollerton tomorrow..? You know you want to ride really!!! πŸοΈπŸ‘πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Me....                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Sorry for not mentioning that 'The Slasher' will be in attendance for those who haven't yet had the pleasure....                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

OK, that'll be just the 2 of us then.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

It's early yet.. I haven't been to Sherwood Forest for a couple of years, from memory the roads are quite interesting around there...                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Nice part of the country                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Event submitted                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Would love to come but I'm stuck at Oulton watching superbikes πŸ€£πŸ˜… another time xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

That's a poor excuse BN 🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

In: Wolverhampton

Well given the choice... where would I rather be πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ stuck here... hahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

In: Holbeach
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I would have been up for it, but otherwise engaged                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Would do but im in south wales                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

If i wake up in time                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Nice norms                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

This is now today of course... Anyone in the Nottinghamshire /Derbyshire area fancy a chinwag over a late breakfast or even those (like me) from further afield?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Flipping Eck Strom, you're eager... 5:29am, what ya doing up at that time on a Sunday?

To those that do go to The Green Hut today have a great timeπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

As usual Lindsay I woke 2 hrs before my alarm!!! At least I've fed my lawns, trees (2) and borders before the rains come tonight and thunderstorm tomorrow πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Excellent meet up, well organised with 75 % attendance! Well done LynnπŸοΈπŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Not a bad meet even if I say so myself... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Was great... Last minute is usually best... πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œβ˜•πŸ³πŸ Was a joined effort though....                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerdude2009's Profile
Bikerdude2009

In: Retford

I was there my first bike night on my new bike. It was Heaving and the Green Hut Staff , worked so hard to keep everyone fuelled. not sure when next one is in August, I fear I might be away. The Cafe is always busy with Bikers at the weekend. a good local cafe to support if your in the area. They sell gorgeous ice cream too.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 513 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption