Bee line moto

25 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 11/07/2021 19:55:09 by Fink | Go to original / last post
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Lol jinx πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘
Thought there was something dodgy about it all 😜

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Who do you think was paying for all those hidden speed cameras in Snowdonia,lol...??πŸ˜†...

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Being a belt and braces type of guy.

I use my Garmin sat/nav and Waze on my phone, with Waze you can pick the toll roads that you want to miss and use.
On Google it's on or off and I need to on to get me in to London but google will always try to take me on the M42 toll if I'm up that way.

Waze will tell you if there are police, road works, potholes and broken down cars up ahead.
Down side with it, it doesn't change the route if the is a hold up ahead that wasn't there when you started. google does but the downfall when google does it, you pick the route that is slightly longer because you know it's a better ride and google will keep trying to change it back.
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thanks Ragnar, I will look into that too x                                                                                                                                                                             
The mancunian's Profile
The mancunian

In: Warrington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello,I've had one for a few months now,really easy to use,easy to carry around as well,works with Bluetooth so you don't need internet data turned on.it's a nice looking gadget also.the downside is it won't connect to my phone now,although it days it's connected,don't let that put you off though.
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Well, I took the plunge and bought one. You have to download the app, (you can't just connect it to your phone Mancunian ?) Anyway, I've used it in the car just to see how it works and I'm very happy with it. (Not been out on the bike with it yet) but very simple and straightforward πŸ™‚

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption