100,000 members!

22 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 21/06/2021 20:33:34 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

We did it! After 15 years online we finally hit 100,000 members.

Yea, yea, I know not all those who joined 15 years ago are active. That's not the point.

It's proud moment for me after dedicating half of my life to BM. I hope it is for all of you too, especially the volunteers and folks who've been with us from the start.

We really must celebrate this when covid restrictions are lifted. Probably next summer at this rate.

Ride safe everyone. Thank you for making this journey with us.

-Matt (& Marsha)
FibroWarrior's Profile
FibroWarrior

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

WooHoo that’s Brilliant News!!! Congratulations To Everyone That’s Made It Happen!!! Thank You Matt For Starting It Up!!! Hopefully when celebrations can happen I’ll be able to come along!!! Big Hugz Everyone!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
JACKSTEWART's Profile
JACKSTEWART

In: Cambridgeshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Brilliant news well done                                                                                                                                                                             
Grey beard's Profile
Grey beard

In: Salisbury
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Well done Matt and the team, congratulations 🍻🍺                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cracking. Given I am number 99,975 or thereabouts, which is also my age, good you are still going strong.                                                                                                                                                                             
elms's Profile
elms

In: Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸπŸ‘πŸ»πŸπŸ‘πŸ»πŸπŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

99894 you are :-D If you click on your photo to go to your profile you'll see a number in the address bar. That's your ID

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Cracking. Given I am number 99,975 or thereabouts, which is also my age, good you are still going strong....

Richard52's Profile
Richard52

In: Ammanford
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Well done all for an excellent effort. Looking forward to the celebration event. Richard πŸ‘πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸοΈπŸ›΅πŸš²πŸ›΄                                                                                                                                                                             
kippy's Profile
kippy

In: Leicester

Well done Matt and team congratulations 🍾😊                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Had to post and say well done fella :D what a milestone                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Marvellous news!! Well done Matt and Co. I haven't been a member too long but I have made some really good friends, highly recommend!! ...and thank you for answering my previous queries xx                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Well done And congratulations Good luck for the next hundred thousand                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Congratulations Matt - I was one of the earlier members and altho I’m not that active nowadays I did meet my hubby on here so thank you Bikermatch too! πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Pillionrider56's Profile
Pillionrider56

In: Warrington

You should be proud gaining so many members. Its definately something to celebrate!                                                                                                                                                                             
DiBrown's Profile
DiBrown

In: London
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

It's a great site, just nice to dip in and out, pick up tips and check out the chats and threads. And everyone here so courteous and positive β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

In: Wolverhampton

Well done. Such an achievement πŸ₯³πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Rideofyourlife0's Profile
Rideofyourlife0

In: Market Rasen
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Awesome:)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nice 1 matt a big party would be good                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

A party anywhere and any size would be good                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Matt, congratulations (on not breaking anything, on the site, while posting this topic lol πŸ˜‰)

Who is the 100,000 member?
Guest of honour at the celebration party no doubt, yea?

I've been a member almost as long as I was a wife lol 🀣🀣

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 825 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption