Raven cafe 22nd June

13 Posts | Latest reply on 12/06/2021 13:53:31 by BikerNess69 | Go to original / last post
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just a meet Tuesday Lunch at the raven cafe if anyone is interested.
Its open 8am–3:45pm..
I will be there for 11am.

A41/A49 Junction, Prees Heath, Whitchurch SY13 2AF

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I thought the Raven is boycotted now after the way Lynn was booted out....                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Sorry if I've offended anyone
Didnt know that happened ??                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Couple of years ago, everyone now goes next door as far as I know, not been that way since last year                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Is 'next door' the Midway Truck Stop ?                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Indeed it is                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

I knew there was a reason to go next door BN, hence my comment the other day, just couldn't remember what🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

No worries                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

The Raven - The Midway - Ma Bakers, all on the same site.
I know some folks won't use the Raven after the way the owners treated Lynn when she was running it.

It won't make any difference for the ride there - just choose which café you wish when you get there.

Me ?
I'll be down in Cornwall if all goes well . . . .but I'll find a café and have my own mini-meet.
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Yeah I get that GHW but as I didn't know it was boycotted I feel bad now and. I really like the raven too. But yh just want admin to delete it now. X                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I haven't deleted this this event but put it down has cancelled because some fold have put their names down for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

We dropped in to Ma Baker's on the way back from South Wales camp. Very friendly reception from the staff and decent lemon drizzle cake :)
All of 50 yards from the Raven, with the Midway in between, so there's not much risk of losing folk.                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

No worries thanks ragnar                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption