Had the scan!!!!!!

26 Posts | Latest reply on 18/02/2008 05:52:07 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We went for the sexing scan yesterday and..................     Its a girl!!!!!     We are so happy and Im so shocked because I was convinced it was a boy. Im very pleased though so its not just 'baby' anymore! She has a name which is Willow!!!!! Me and Mike (my fella) are now living together too and are so excited! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Wooo hooo   I'm so so pleased for the both of you and now we can look forward to the birth of little Willow, which for me is a fantastic name 'cos had Mini Me not been a boy he would have been called Willow. Top name hunny. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thumbs Up congratulations bandit, Awwwwwwww, what a lovely name, bet u all excited now....and can't wait for willows arrival.....   GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL HUN, Hug   XXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you. I aint stopped smiling since the sonographer said and Mike sat there, put his arm in the air, and said 'get in there' when she said it too. So he was pleased bless him. lol Im so lucky to have found such a wonderful guy that wants me and baby and this is definately OUR baby now and not mine and the idiot it was conceived with!!!!!! He was just the donor! So any great biker baby clothing websites would be great to hear about please! On the hunt for a mini Rossi suit too lol                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Congrats BG - dont forget you have to coose a name as well as clothes....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have babe, re-read the posts above! lol   Willow                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Oops silly me... well it is Sunday morning... Nice one BG                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Thumbs Up Nice one BG
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

awwww Nice one BG. !! Thumbs Up   when is Willow due to make here grand entrance hun?   x x                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Woo Hoo!!!  Congratulations to you and Mike Kerry!!  My girl is 5 now, and just as much into bikes as me and her dad are, brought up with em see!! Rides a quad for now, but I'm sure she will be on 2 wheels soon, just like Willow will be!! Like Karey said, when's she due, hun?? Very very happy for you both xxx Flame xxx  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Found this one hun.   http://www.babybiker.com/   You'll have to have a roam around the site 'cos I haven't looked into it. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Willow isnt due until May!!!!! Cant come soon enough though as we cant wait to meet her!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

congrats Kerry hugs all around, and may somone els to share my birthday with lol.   see there is a light at the end of the tunnel xxxHugxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Love this one! LOL   http://www.therallyshack.co.uk/altenative_black_baby_gr..._grows.htm                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Congrats to you and Mike babe! When am I going to meet this fella of yours then?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dont worry Rob you'll meet him at some point soon babe! Love the website Di, have seen a few on there I love. Mike plays drums in a band so the one with the kit and BABY on the bass drum in ACDC text will go down a storm. Love em! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

http://www.nappyhead.co.uk

witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

brilliant news kerry! am so excited for u and mike and looking forward to meeting willow too! smiley will look after her on meets and stuff,hes gentle isnt he rob? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

I can vouch for the loveliness of smiley... provided he hasn't got a mouthfull of milk when you walk past lol                                                                                                                                                                              
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Congratulations BG and Mike x   You got me feeling all broody now!!!   Lovely name too xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6387 seconds. There are 836 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption