Scottish camping social 9th – 11th July

79 Posts | Latest reply on 28/07/2021 07:47:37 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

If it rains, it rains. I'm still coming and hopefully on Scootie 😃😃😃

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I'm still up for joining in the fun. 😊👍🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Not sure what the phone signal is like down Kirkcowan area (we didn't get down this weekend) but if anyone coming along wants my number please drop me a PM.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

What Three Words seems to be telling me to "Go F£&* off". I've tried several times and basically I've got a different word combination each time. 😡
Surely the entrance doesn't move about?! 😲🤭

Guess I'll see ya when I find ya 🤞🏻

If I'm missing in action, I'll be in a pub in Newton Stewart🥃🥃
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

That's the beauty of whatthreewords, move a few feet and the address will change.
The site can only be accessed from the A75 to the south of it; there's a brown tourist sign for the Three Lochs caravan park on the A75 but the road is blocked off at the farm. If you get the right road you won't have to worry about missing the entrance xx
Ducatistauk's Profile
Ducatistauk

In: Blackpool
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

I get: ///unsettled.pressing.moon for the entrance
The grid is quite small though: a car on the map could have 4 different combinations                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sorry Izzy, not going to make this, not been very well this week. So I'm pulling out. Really sorry, was looking forward to it. I will call and cancel pitch booking.

Hope you have a smashing time 🤞🏻😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well that's not acceptable lol. U will be missed lol
C u soon get better soon xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thank you Danny. I was really looking forward to catching up too.

I will make an effort to catch up with you both in the coming months. Love to both of ya x                                                                                                                                                                             
Ducatistauk's Profile
Ducatistauk

In: Blackpool
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Damn does this mean I bought a goat for nothing?!

Was looking forward to meeting you Lindsay: hope things are better soon x
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Sorry Izzy, not going to make this, not been very well this week. So I'm pulling out. Really sorry, was looking forward to it. I will call and cancel pitch booking.

Hope you have a smashing time 🤞...

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sorry Duc. Keep feeding the 🐐 . No doubt will catch up at some point 👍🏻

Have a wicked time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Scootie and is fixed and coming to Scotland 🥳🥳🥳
😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

In: Holbeach
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Soon be there. On A 75                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me is still working. Izzy is on her way. Hope she got the dinner on lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

So far, fooking ace.
😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's all for a lovely and exciting weekend. Weather played ball with plenty of sunshine. Hope to see u all again soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

A brilliant weekend. Good company, an absolutely stunning campsite, even the weather was wonderful.
Well done Izzy, this one is definitely worth a repeat or three.                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

In: Holbeach
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Thank you so much Izzy for a fantastic weekend, and thanks Steve for planning Saturday's route.
The campsite is superb, and I had 789 miles of fun 😃
Just make sure I'm first on the list for next year                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Duly noted, Winchester, I'll certainly keep you posted.
So glad the site, and weather, all delivered to everyone's satisfaction. Only thing next time is to cover all my feet with Skin So Soft as I've got matching anklets of midgie bites driving me crazy as I didn't go down below the top of my trainers!
GoldenGirl's Profile
GoldenGirl

In: Cumbria

Thank you Izzy for organising this event! You are a lovely, friendly group of people and helped Phil and I to have a comfortable stay. Agree with previous comments- the site is lovely and super friendly hosts.

Speaking for myself- I would very happily attend another event. Exactly what biking weekends away are all about 👌🏍😁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Hope you all had an enjoyable ride home - currently covering myself in coconut oil to deal with the over zealous bitey things.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 968 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption