New arrival

19 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 29/05/2021 15:27:21 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Winnie pooh's Profile
Winnie pooh

In: Walsall
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi I'm new to BM my name is Ann I come from Darlaston near Walsall I'd like to say a BIG HELLO to everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Welcome onboard Winnie!
No doubt the Midland Massive will be along shortly to welcome you to the site. 😁

Check out the Calendar and Events Forums, plenty of things starting to appear so there should be something you may like to attend. πŸ‘πŸ»
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi Winnie welcome to BM                                                                                                                                                                             
Winger321's Profile
Winger321

In: Chester

Hi Winnie I am newbie so Hi to all may not be midlands but its a hope skip on M6

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello and welcome to the site :).                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Evenin'

In the days before the plague, I used to spend every other Wednesday evening at the Swan Inn, in Darlaston. . . . .doing unspeakable things with a ukulele.                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hi Ann and welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Afternoon Ann                                                                                                                                                                             
Dove's Profile
Dove

In: W. Wales
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hia Winnie, welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it and can get to some of the gatherings. Some great people on here.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

How do be good to see you at a mids event soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello and welcome, good luck.                                                                                                                                                                             
Twinhead's Profile
Twinhead

In: Norwich

Hi Winnie. Welcome to the site and enjoy yourself getting to the meetings. Here in the flatlands we do miss the strength of support from the Midlands and Liverpool area. Still there are a few meetings around here at cafes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, I am Messe, not so much a newbie, but more late starter..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A rather belated welcome Messe. Hope you are finding your way around. Check out chat room (the grey button on the right) if you havent already found it, of courseπŸ‘πŸ» πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Kaida's Profile
Kaida

In: Derby

Hi, Im Katie and Im new here, but not to biking. From just south of Derby and looking forward to the whole bank holiday week off work with nothing to do but ride (ignoring house work, painting, family stuff as you do). I need to wear out the back tyre as previous owner nicely flattened it off for me.... thats my excuse for slightly wobbly round corners at the moment. Full Shad panniers and box set arriving in a couple of days, so one girl tent may get used (can fit 2 lol). Nice to be here
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome aboard Katie. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Enjoy your BH weekend πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Twinhead's Profile
Twinhead

In: Norwich

Hi Kaida. Get the boring stuff done early and the enjoy the lovely sunny weather coming out this weekend. Had been getting fed up with showers for a week or two and getting a wet lunch sitting outside on a pub bench . Of course now its the other way round sitting out in the sun with a drink and watching bikes go bye.
Just put a brand new pair of Michelin Pilot 5's that need running in to take off all the little nodules on them and get the feel of braking again. Cut grass first and prune cherry trees then its out on the bike. Hurry. Chris
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all, I'm a new arrival, just wanted to say hello :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0474 seconds. There are 1094 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption