Be careful !

9 Posts | Latest reply on 09/05/2021 19:31:17 by Philswanz | Go to original / last post
Philswanz's Profile
Philswanz

In: Swansea
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Take care on the roads this time of year, this weather nearly caused my divorce!!
Whilst out riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head.
Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?
"As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low-cut blouse with cleavage to die for... "I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.
She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home, so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”
"That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"
"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."
Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."
We arrived at her place which was just few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said,
"I feel a lot better but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."
"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"
"Still in the ditch with the bike, I guess."
DiBrown's Profile
DiBrown

In: London
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Take care on the roads this time of year, this weather nearly caused my divorce!!
Whilst out riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging ...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Made me laugh out loud !! Thank you for cheering me up on this cold , rainy , dreary day 😆😆😆                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

You b*****d!! You said, you walked miles to get help?? I was stuck in that ditch for hours!!!!! The wife, not!! 😆 🤣 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Now that made me chortle 🤣😂🤭                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Chortle? Normally you titter linz.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I've used up all my titters for this week.😏                                                                                                                                                                             
Philswanz's Profile
Philswanz

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Whilst out riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging ...

Philswanz's Profile
Philswanz

😁 no problem                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 566 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption