Events Mileage

34 Posts | Latest reply on 25/05/2021 14:49:44 by Twinhead | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Does anyone know how the distance to events is worked out because using the Ride to the Seaside as an example, Anderby Creek is 93 miles by road for me yet the event is supposed to be 59 miles away? Does the algorithm use Nicks sat nav or GHWs sense of direction? No hassle Matt, just a question 🤔
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Is it as the crow flies?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Just what Sweetie says                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Trust there to be a logical answer.. The roads in North Lincs must be going in circles🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

It's all done by majik strom. Spooky or what?                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Is it on events yet cause I can't see it....?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Just for you Lynn

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6487

& anyone else that wants to use it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Not showing up in my events either.... 🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Oh.... And I thought I was barred... 😂 😂 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Not yet Lynn
You must try harder! 🤣🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Thanks for adding your name Lynn, for a while I was Billy no mates🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

That can be arranged nick... 😂 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

It's not my fault they built Rothley station at the wrong end of Station Road.
I mean - you see the sign "Station Road" and you expect there to be a station . . . . .which there was . . . . about four miles away at the other end of Station Road.
Anyway - we got there, and we got back home :)
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

I didn't even need my dog-eared road map to find Rothley...that bloody homing pigeon was a bugger to follow,though..;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Does owt ever happen in the northern half of the country?
I know someone's gonna tell me that Skeggy is in the north, but it's still 270mile south east of me and I'm in the south of Scotland nevermind the rest of it :P                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Things are starting up again 🤞 🤞 if nothing happens your end, why not organise something yourself?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cause I'm a wuss :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Sorry GSR but I have to say ...and that's exactly why nothing is happening nearer to Scotland.

The meets/rideouts/camps can be arranged by any member in any area.

It's easy, pick a date & time, a destination, and advertise it in the forums, get it added to the events calendar and then sit back and watch. Members will stick their names on the event and comment on the forum. Arrange a rendezvous point if you want to travel together, if not, give a rough idea of time to meet at the destination. It's easy believe me, I've done it.

Speak to izzyhill she's in Hamilton and has arranged stuff before, I'm sure she can give you some pointers too.

Give it a whirl, what you got to lose?
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

GSRalley Izzy is coming to the Barmouth camp why not ride down with her and meet a few of the strange folk from down south                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi , Everyone I’m newly here                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption