A Ride to the Seaside, 23rd May

119 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 13/06/2021 14:04:38 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Why would it not be happening?
It's a drop o' rain, it's not like the four horsemen (5 if you count Kaos πŸ˜‰) of the Apocalypse are off the leash, innit?
🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Who knows in these interesting times... πŸ€”πŸ€ͺπŸ˜²πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Information is the key to the four lesser known apocalyptic horsemen not riding forth;
* Panic
* Bewilderment
* Ignorance
* Shouting

#justsayin' πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Well I'm going whatever the weather... If anyone heading in from the south wants to join up on route I'm heading to Peterborough and up the A16 before heading East for the last bit unless anyone has a more scenic route plan 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

I suspect there is a programme error with the dates and we are prematurely experiencing The Four Horsemen ofΒ Public Holidays; Storm, Gales, Sleet and Contra-flow......                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

In: Holbeach
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Re your route Storm. My plan is to take the A52 from Boston through Skeg, bear right at Chapel St Leonards and follow the coast to Anderby Creek                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Happy to go your way Winchester, I have seen your idea about meeting at the A17/A16 roundabout McDonald's πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

If anyone from the 'South' wishes to meet at the new A16/A17 McDonald's services a Sutterton, I'm up for it. 10.30 ish?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ @NickEyres..

If we get caught by the Four Horsemen of Public Holidays

The Four Horsemen of The Common Cold will appear quite quickly;

* Sniffles
* Chesty
* Nostril
* Lack of Tissues                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

I'm just hoping there are no extremely improbable rainstorms involving fish....... πŸ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

Best you keep your four mates north of Anderby CreekπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

Hi Storm. Its just over an hour from Sutterton. Are you OK with 10.30? It's on my doorstep so I'll make it whatever time you want                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Or even Strom 🀣🀣🀣

10.30 is fineπŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

As long as we get there before Nick.. so ready to leave Sutterton at 10.30am?                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

I'm fine with that, we should be there just after 11.30                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Excellent, now anyone else has a time to aim forπŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I will see you at Sutterton hopefully, coming on one of the old Kwackers, so I will allow more time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Twinhead's Profile
Twinhead

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Looks like a pretty wet and cold run out to the seaside this Sunday. Thermal wear on by the looks of it. Can't come along as I have a trip to Stansted on Sunday morning to pick somebody up otherwise would have brought my bucket and spade. Chris                                                                                                                                                                             
Hoskar's Profile
Hoskar

In: GRIMSBY
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

I've just been 'on't fern' to let the cafe know we're heading their way tomozzy , they didn't know but were thankful for the update .                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

At least I know you won't be late Tezza πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8115 seconds. There are 418 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption