A Ride to the Seaside, 23rd May

119 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 13/06/2021 14:04:38 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Because it has to be done at least once a year!

This is a cafe meet at Anderby Creek, a pleasant little spot on the Lincolnshire Coast a few miles north of Skeggy.

There is a large free car park just behind the sand dunes and the Beach Cafe serving everything from ice creams to full English!
(breakfast served until 12.30)

Covid measures should be relaxed again meaning 30 people outside can gather and up to 6 can sit at a table in a cafe!!!

So, don your 'Kiss Me Quick' hat, pack your cossie (no budgie-smugglers!) and grab your bucket and spade for a day at the seaside!

Soon to appear in 'events'!

Bestest
Nick
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Thanks Nick, see you there πŸοΈπŸ¦πŸ–οΈπŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Morning All

There appears to be some strange force at work preventing the Ride to the Seaside from appearing to mortal folk (I suspect those that support the Tewkesbury event have cast an invisibility spell........)

Until it appears where it should it can be accessed by clicking on the bike icon on the map (who knew!?)
Or
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6487

Cheers
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

It's on the map so you'd have to click on the bike                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello...

I'd love to come 😁😁

See you all there x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Check May Events,
We have uncloaked! 😁😁😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

In: Holbeach
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I'm in. Has the sunshine been ordered? 🌞                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Sunshine Guaranteed!* 🌞😎

*any guarantee has the full support of the Boris Plan                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Wow, wonders never seas... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

I did feel quietly confident about the weather, until Nick pointed out that it was guaranteed by the mad one πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸŒͺ️⚑                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

'Wot no Speedo's 😜
Only on bikes then
Watch it behind those sand dunes. Leave in a brown paper bag, behind the water pipes, first washroom on the left πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Will there be sand castle buildingπŸ–οΈπŸ¦πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

If you want Strom. In fact, you can be in charge of the sand castle competition! 😁
There were donkeys in the 60s but I very much doubt they're still there.....

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Thanks for that Nick, assuming you will be official photographer 🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Bikini shots on the beach Strom?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I rather doubt that anyone would want to see me in a bikiniπŸ‘™πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I can bring my batman swimming costume. Not brave enough for a bikini πŸ˜…πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Will there be any sex on the beach 🍷🍷😜                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

You lot will put everyone off their cakes....!! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

No one said that there would be cakes. I think I'll set off at 6 so I'm first in the que πŸ₯žπŸ₯―🍰                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption