Warning to others

8 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2021 14:11:38 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Rickardo's Profile
Rickardo

In: Poole
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

How do I add details when reporting a profile to the Moderators so that other people don't get caught ?
I was drawn in by what seemed like a lovely lady who appeared to be in Aberdeen but was Not, her emails came from the IP address ⁨209.85.218.54 which can be found in https://www.abuseipdb.com/check/209.85.218.54
She oddly wanted me to send her half the airfare from USA.
You can find the originating IP address in email headers.
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Pm RAGNAR with the profile name                                                                                                                                                                             
Rickardo's Profile
Rickardo

Thanks Lynn, how do I do that ?

rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Very easy, click on rags profile and then send message                                                                                                                                                                             
Rickardo's Profile
Rickardo

Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

This issue has been done to death. Click on the 'Report to moderators' button on the first page of the proilfe in question. Then send a brief explanation to site staff, eg Ragnar, via the personal messages.
Alternatively, have a bit of fun with the obvious scammer. Wind them up, kid them on, make them wish they had never bothered trying to skank money out of anyone.
Rickardo's Profile
Rickardo

For anyone else if you receive emails from: mariajonas151@gmail.com I would not interact with her.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

there is a bit bottom right on peoples profiles to report them too mate                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption