Lift to Elmswell?

10 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 22/04/2021 17:58:42 by Dan54437 | Go to original / last post
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello Genesis fzr 400 is nearly done. (Pictures updated on profile)
MOT Is booked in for Thursday with just a few things left to do yay.

So a favour to ask. I live Wolverhampton way. West Midlands. And I need to get to Elmswell IP30. Preferably next Tuesday or Wednesday. 27th/28th April. So if anyone if going past or down there past that way ect and can help me out. That would be great. Just so I can pick my baby up and come home 😁😁😁😁

Thanks for reading. Hope everyone is enjoying the weather x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hello there have you looked in to getting a courier to pick it up for you,if not ask for recommendations for one,hope you enjoy your FZR                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Yes I can but I prefer to ride her. If no one is going past then I can always catch the train πŸ‘

But thanks for the help x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ok mate no probs and thank you                                                                                                                                                                             
Dan54437's Profile
Dan54437

In: Colchester
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

I would definitely give you a lift if I wasn't 135 miles away πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£ thanks Dan. I'll let you know when my teleportation machine is ready and then milage won't matter πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Dan54437's Profile
Dan54437

Why is your bike being MOT'd so far away (146 miles)?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hello Genesis fzr 400 is nearly done. (Pictures updated on profile)
MOT Is booked in for Thursday with just a few things left to do yay.

So a favour to ask. I live Wolverhampton way. West Midlands. A...

BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

My m8 Mick lives there and its his workshop ive used (as hes got all tools to make the job easy)

So ive done all the work there so thought I might aswell MOT there. Then I can tax and insure her and spend the day riding her home slowly. Bedding her in ect.

She hasn't been out for a run since 1997 so its a good distance for her to go. πŸ‘

I have a van so can go collect her but I just want to ride her and bed her in

πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Oh BTW. She passed her MOT first one shes had done in the UK omg πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
Dan54437's Profile
Dan54437

I completely understand. I bet the train would be quite expensive? Congratulations on passing the MOT πŸŽ‰

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
My m8 Mick lives there and its his workshop ive used (as hes got all tools to make the job easy)

So ive done all the work there so thought I might aswell MOT there. Then I can tax and insure her and...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption