Small bike trips

18 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 16/04/2021 07:16:54 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

How about trips for big bikes                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This is a good post. First the person that started it leaves the site but they removed their comments first.
Then Lindsay removes her two posted making Bills post looking very lonely and opposite from the title.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I'd remove the thread if it's possible. I don't even remember who it was that started the thread, but I thought my post looked a tad daft answering someone who had deleted their post. Sorry for the confusion.

Madness, Mayhem and Anarchy is still alive n kicking!
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Mods could just give it a new title and those with big bikes can post their thoughts?

I'm curious to know why folk post in the newbies forum then delete their profile, after asking to make friends. Are they super impatient or just indecisive?

Dove's Profile
Dove

In: W. Wales
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I used to be indecisive but I'm not so sure anymore.
Big bike or small, it's the people that your with that is important and makes the trip.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

At what capacity does a big small bike become a small big bikeπŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL at Dove's indecision.

πŸ˜‚ VS, do you work for Confused.com? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Well one of my bike has 19inch wheels does that make it a big bike                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

How about a 19 inch front wheel, a 17 inch rear wheel and 645 cc... that must be dead centre🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
DiBrown's Profile
DiBrown

25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

I was hoping to read something about future small bike rides here, and the missing posts confused me too. But it's turned into an enjoyable bike version of 'Does my bum look big in this' πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex

From experience Di, the answer's always NO!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Unless you like pain of course πŸ˜‰πŸ€­πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters

Not me, so you've got a point Lindsay, but on the plus side she might not talk to you for days.πŸ˜‰

How lucky are you feeling guys?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Unless you like pain of course πŸ˜‰πŸ€­πŸ˜‚...

DiBrown's Profile
DiBrown

Invalid characters, you're a wise, wise man. However the answer could safely be - I'm sure that hip armour adds at least a stone 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters

Thanks for the tip Di, the only problem would be if there's no hip armour coz then I'd be in BIG trouble AGAIN!
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I'm sure that hip armour adds at least a stone 😁...

DiBrown's Profile
DiBrown

πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Actually I was thinking does your bum look smaller if you ride a big bike or does it look bigger if you ride small bike                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I do an awful lot of small trips (12 miles each way) on a big bike during the course of each week....in an old body,with the brain of a 24 year old running riot..hopefully this averages out to my advantage....no hip armour was harmed in the making of this post..:)>

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5977 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption