This site!

9 Posts | Latest reply on 20/03/2021 11:18:27 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
ratski100's Profile
ratski100

In: Oxfordshire
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Is this the most awfull site to use? What happend to it? Seems a dreadfull layout and soooo awkward to navagate. Years ago it was very good so i ask again What happend?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

In a word? Matt and Apple. OK, I know thats two words but Matt wanted to be compatible across all platforms, including Apple, hence the current layout. Bear with it, you will get the hang of it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I know what you mean mate.....
But you will get used to it and it's ok now.....just kinda give yourself time to navigate all over                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

D6,that's 3 words...lol...
And if i can blunder my way around here (king of Luddites),then anybody should be able to...percy veer...;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I feel the same Ratski but we're stuck with it now                                                                                                                                                                             
ratski100's Profile
ratski100

In: Oxfordshire
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Ok Guys iv'e calmed down now lol! Used to be on here years ago and the bloody place worked! (Ifound love) Well for around 5/6 years.....Anyhoo not anymore soooo back on the treadmill lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

I've been using it for over a year now and it works for me, except maybe auto correct..... now that really is exciting, you'll see from the Chatroom you never really know what is going to be changed and how😂😂😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If you didnt experience the old site you have nothing to compare it to and the chatroom is not as active as it used to be, new folk either get ignored or judged .                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This layout works must the same as the old one. However I sometimes need to go onto the old site to approve events and believe me it looks so dated now.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 814 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption