CBT instructor Full/part time

12 Posts | Latest reply on 19/03/2021 18:41:03 by BikerNess69 | Go to original / last post
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

CBT Instructor required for a busy school in Birmingham. Message me for more details.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hiya, try Apex MCT on 07801123919 & speak to Trish. I did my CBT & DAS with them October last year. Dave & Warwick were awesome guys 👌                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I' think you miss read Princess dark side post SuzukiSte. She isn't looking for a school but an instructor to work at a school.                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Thanks Ragnar

Yes looking for an CBT Instructor

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

By the way Brummie Jackie isn't allowed to read this, if she does my life will be hell.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

My bad! I'd not long woke up (work nights) when i read the post. Thought you were after a CBT instructor to work in a school with kids. Doh!                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Hahaha. Why is that Ragnar??

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

She knows that I want to leave London and to get another job instructing up there would give BJ more time to be annoying towards me face to face if I was nearby.
At the moment she can only be aggravating to me at rallies and parties and anyone that knows her knows needs to spread herself around to be annoying to more people.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Awww, c'mon Rags we all know you luffs BJ lots n lots. 😍                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

He's only reluctant because of the language barrier,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Sure I do Lindsay with her being my Big Sister, but I like a quiet life and like Jinx's say I would need to put a translator on my phone.                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Hahaha I see well ok. We'd love to have you but don't upset anyone 😅🤣

If you have anyone in mind let me know x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1501 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption