8th March short downtime

15 Posts | Latest reply on 08/05/2021 18:16:25 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sorry the network just died for about 10 minutes.

Happened last month too. I'll try figure out why.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ok it did it again :-( Now I'm really worried                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Here's 50p for the meter....xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Lol thanks but I don't think it did the trick. Will have to try a quid next time.

FYI folks I will be upgrading the router software this morning so please expect downtime when you see the warning at the top of the screen                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Cheers for the warning Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Can i have my 50p back..??                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol Jinx I think you put a fake 50p in the meter. I didn't wanna say it but....                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ok I've finished for now.
Sadly the upgrade has slowed down the performance and I don't know why. Will have to investigate more.
But no more reboots hopefully                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bigger Hammer                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Are you offering your Harley repair kit JP?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I may as well I've never needed it in the 15 years I've owned the bike                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol :-D

And sorry guys I gotta reboot it again to try to fix some errors that appeared since the upgrade                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Ahhh crap sorry I forgot to turn the warning off :-( I was finished hours ago                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Just cant get the staff lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL at resident comedians 🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5630 seconds. There are 771 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption