strange childhood foods

28 Posts | Latest reply on 15/02/2008 13:28:24 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me i love peanut butter and brown sauce sarnies. plus i love black pudding ans the top shelf butty is haggis toastie. mmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Eeeer that is gross PP! Peanut butter and brown sauce....heard of a lot of things with pb but not bs!   Hey haggis toastie...yummy!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

That's what I was thinking!!!! Haggis toastie, off to the shop in the morning!                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Why does everyone cringe whe you mention peanut butter and brown sauce. Fraglette reacted in the same way as everyone else. The brown sauce stops the peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

cranberry jelly and peanut butter,the jelly stops peanut butter sticking too....and gotta be crunchy peanut butter! also sugar sarnies,crisp sarnies and yep dc,i used to put vinegar in my crisps too...chip and salad creme butties,rhubarb straight out the garden with a handful of sugar to dip it in! and the leaves are good to hide under too...
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Raw bacon, raw jelly, chunks of marzipan from the packet, 2 Weetabix with very little milk and 3 tablespoons of sugar spread on top, sugar sarnies (my mate called this gyppo cake), and army biscuits ('Biscuits AB' - dad said the AB stood for anal blockage) with margarine and jam from compo ration packs - the jam and marge came in little toothpaste style tubes.

God, I had a terrible diet as a child, which wasn't helped when we lived in Singapore and I demanded satay whenever possible.

I hate sweet stuff now and somehow most of my teeth survived without fillings.
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

You've just reminded me DM that I use to love poking my finger in the butter dish and then sticking it in the sugar!!! Yum, yum!!! naughty but nice!! Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Chips & jam sarnies,yum!! my mum used to tell me we had air pie & a cup of steam for tea.Never did get to try that 'cause I dont think she had all the ingredients in the cupboard so we had mince & mash instead.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1892 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption