hi folks from mid devon

8 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2021 13:09:51 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
plodxj6's Profile
plodxj6

In: Exeter
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi folks, new here, hoping this firiggin situation will clear for the summer and we can all get out and about to meet up, i,m in mid devon so loads of ace roads to ride here, hope to see you soon!                                                                                                                                                                             
Raven2902's Profile
Raven2902

In: Postbridge
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Where from I’m on Dartmoor
Can’t remember what riding a bike is like lol
Lockdown or shite weather                                                                                                                                                                             
K12s 's Profile
K12s

In: Devon
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Also in Devon, The Muff, better known as Plymouth. Spending more time on my feet on Dartmoor then riding at the mo. Last big ride I did was a lap of Devon back in September. There’s a few Devonians on here. Get this current situation out of the was and we could have a mini BM Devon riders coffee meet
medusa66's Profile
medusa66

In: Dartmouth

Hi from Plymouth. Don't know what my bike sounds like anymore. Really need a bit of a ride out. Good idea about mini BM Devon meet up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good morning from the Shyre, I used to live and work in that there Exeter myself for a while. Miss the place dearly and my old mates down there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Declan's Profile
Declan

In: London
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

The SWs a niice area of the country . I was camping down in Cornwall a couple of yrs ago.
But. I and went to see the full eclipse back in oooo was it 2001? with a couple of mates. I think we watched it, besides our little camp fire. Got scolded by a council fella :-o. Think that was Devon. On another trip me and a mate cadged a lift from the son of a bnb lady in the load bay of his pick up. He whished through brambly country lanes, dropped us off at the local village. It was good fun. Then my mate crucified a pool hall hogging a table for about 5 hrs. Not sure i took more than 5 shots all night. Bit like the opposition. Still at least my chum enjoyed himself. Errr thats the main thing! Think that was in Dorset. I remember seeing a town called Beer nearby. Home sweet home, i imagined.
Tigs11's Profile
Tigs11

In: Plymouth

Hi, new here, from Cornwall, a coffee meet would be good idea get to know a few folk then for rides out etc                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi I agree with Tigs
A meet up with people over Devon or Cornwall would be a fantastic way to meet people 😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3105 seconds. There are 978 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption