New Year's Resolutions

10 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 05/01/2021 09:11:54 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Have you made any and what are they?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

To make new friends and plenty of bike runs. Plus loose the lock downs pounds but see how we fair on that one.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Erm... No, why tamper with perfection.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ modesty levels not dropped either eh Lynn? πŸ€”πŸ˜±πŸ€£πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

No point in making resolution when we don't know if we are gonna be let loose this year. Afterall why promise to be good n not drink like a fish and/or dance like a loon, in the spirit of mayhem, madness and chaos, if we ain't gonna be able to do it anyway!?
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Dukelad, lol you're not on your own there, with the lose the pounds, I'm hopeless at it.

Lynn and Lindsay, you two crack me up πŸ˜‚ you should apply to take part in BGT, Britain's Got Talent.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

To unsubscribe from junk emails! 🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Lynn and Lindsay, you two crack me up πŸ˜‚ you should apply to take part in BGT, Britain's Got Talent

Sandi, beware the next rally we'll both be attending.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Not to make any resolutions...:/>                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lyn, I imagine ALL those who attend a bikers event will let rip and make up for lost time. I don't go to rallies, or drink alcohol, but I will make a lot of noise, at home, when we get the all clear haha                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 793 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption