South Wales Camp 4th - 6th June

176 Posts | Latest replyย on 11/06/2021 16:56:59 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Got back home half an hour ago after a great run home. Special thanks from me on behalf of two newbies to BM camping, Vicky1300 and Helen, who arrived as a guest and will probably now sign up after having thoroughly enjoyed herself.                                                                                                                                                                             
Philswanz's Profile
Philswanz

In: Swansea
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

It was a good weekend
I enjoyed meeting quite a few of you and look forward to doing it again very soon !                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Big thanks to fink for organising this and to her helpers. Great site run by lovely people.
Nice to catch up with people.
Hope to see u all again soon, on bikes next time for sure lol. Xx                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

Eventually got home safe - tired but happy. Great to meet new and established (not old) members. Thanks Fink and roll on the next one woohoo x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks to all from another first timer, great weekend. And the Goldwing survived the gravel that Nick managed to find on our ride out.
Hope you got home OK Nick, Triumphs and their spewing fluids, eh !                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

All safe! ๐Ÿ˜
Great weekend, Thanks to Fink and everyone who contributed!
PS: that wasn't MY choice of road...... the earth spirits willed it through the medium of GPS! ๐Ÿคฃ

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Thank you Fink,JP ,Ragnar and all the usual suspects for letting me steal their chairs at every opportunity..i may have to buy my own sometime...only saw rain as i crossed back into England on the way home..put me down for next year's camp...ride safe everybody.xx
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

And to anyone who said "Hi!" that i just smiled and looked mildly puzzled at...my memory really IS getting that bad..X :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

A couple more photos updated for your perusal, edification and eructatification.
I like making up new words :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

What's wrong with delictation..??                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I considered it Jinx but decided that as it has "lic" in it, someone might think it has sexual connotations and I'm naught but a dirty old perve.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

What a fantastic weekend in Llandovery from start to finish. Thank you to Fink and co-conspirators. It was just the tonic I needed and I think others to.
Nice to catch up with friends and make new ones.
Lost bike keys (not mine)
Spirit world influenced GPS
Goldwings doing adventure riding.
Me losing my phone but had put it somewhere safe.
A bike pretending to be a dragon on the way down. Blowing steam instead of flames.
Awesome

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done Fink with organising a brilliant rally gathering. Excellent choice of site. Well done helpers too. As usual I enjoy meeting everyone (new and those not so new to me ๐Ÿ˜). Got home about 4 hrs ago, as decided to make a long weekend. ๐Ÿค—x                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Thanks for a great weekend really good seeing everyone all done you                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks to everyone who made me feel very welcome as a first timer, really enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to the next one ๐Ÿ˜€ (less gin next time thou ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Just back myself from Wales after heading into the hills a week.
Thanks Fink for sorting the weekend out and the lovely breakfast, great site. I even walked into town.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 842 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption