South Wales Camp 4th - 6th June

176 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 11/06/2021 16:56:59 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

50 people have their names down, which means 40 might think about going, 30 might actually turn up, 20 will set off and 10 will actually get there.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Over the years we have worked out its about 70% of the list that come to the event                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

Always good to know I can rely on you being there to watch me fall off, fully laden Rags lol x
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:

You know me me Susi. I like to be there early to watch people ride across a field especially if it's muddy. 😈

Working on Thursday but hopefully getting on site between 7 to 8...
JP's Profile
JP

Ok geting close now just a heads up on this camp. The site is great but they will not tolorate loud drunken behavior or excessive shouting it is a family site and will be run accordingly. You must check in on arrival before going onto the camping field and give track and trace details.
Do not pitch on top of each other or you will be asked to move your tents further apart. If your home area is under any local restritons please think before travelling the police in wales dont mess about you will be stoped fined and sent home.
If anybody has a problem with any of the above feel free to change your plans for next weekend. Dont fuck up the 1st chance we have by being a twat.
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Well said JP.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

He's quite eloquent is JP when he puts his mind to it 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Lifted this summary from the BBC website;

How has lockdown changed in Wales?

*Pubs, cafes, bars and restaurants can reopen for indoor service
*Customers can meet in groups of up to six people from six households (children under 11 not counted towards the total)
*All holiday accommodation can reopen fully
*Entertainment venues, including cinemas, bingo halls, indoor-play centres and theatres can re-open
*Indoor visitor attractions, including museums and galleries, can reopen
*Up to 30 people can take part in organised indoor activities and events, rising to 50 outdoors

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

The devil is of course in the detail, especially the 50 people bit.
The BBC keeps dumbing things down too much which leads to confusion.

To quote from the gov.wales website:

"What do you mean by an organised activity?

Organised activities encompass a broad range of activities that can be attended by people of any age. This includes activities such as team sports, exercise classes, meetings of religious groups and support groups. During these activities, up to 50 people of any age will be able to gather from a mix of households as long as they remain outdoors. If the organised activity is taking place indoors, the maximum number of people aged 11 and over that can take part is 30.

Organised activities do not include activities such as parties or wider social gatherings of families and friends beyond the arrangements for meeting other people. Organised activities must not take place in private homes, including in the gardens or grounds. Organised activities must not involve the consumption of alcohol.

An organised activity must be organised by a business, public body or a charitable, benevolent, educational or philanthropic institution, a club or political organisation, or the national governing body of a sport or other activity. The organiser of the activity must meet requirements in the regulations to take all reasonable measures to minimise the risk of exposure to coronavirus and must carry out a risk assessment."
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Me n Steve r here already sat in the sun by the campervan. The field the bikes r on looks fine and dry                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ok im getting a bit fed up of constant phone calls messages about what day im going to the wales camp and are we going before friday. This camp is booked from FRIDAY THE 4TH OF JUNE.
That is what was agreed with the owners that is when this camp starts.
Fink's Profile
Fink

I dropped into the site this evening, it looks like it's going to be a busy weekend.

Can I ask you all, or at least the ones that might, not to bring any gazebos, sorry and all that, but due to the social distancing rules we don't want to appear to be congregating in one particular spot as this tends to happen underneath them. ( You may have thought about this already and I will apologise for the presumption. )

Here's to a good weekend and I hope everyone enjoys it 😊
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Bugger..that means re-advertising the circus tent on Ebay,and as for re-homing the elephant and lions at short notice....the stress may kill me....😈                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

And by gazebo,best you message CW now,then...pmsl
And as for JP's post,i'll have you know i'm a quiet drunk until someone steals the hip flask..hope i can borrow a chair to stargaze the night away..xx                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I'm SO looking forward to this...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I think we all are jinx                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

I wasn't going to mention any names, or say anything about the blow-up sofa πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Suppose inflatable sheep are to be frowned upon too...(tuts loudly) ;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

It's Wales Jinx....... real sheep are traditionally available! πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Dove's Profile
Dove

In: W. Wales
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

A note to Fink me thinks to re-route the ride out to avoid the mountains. Also a kit check on arrival to make sure no one has packed their wellies.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

You may need wellies it's persistently raining here at the moment lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6558 seconds. There are 773 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption