Bitcoin payments available!

10 Posts | Latest reply on 11/03/2021 15:41:27 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I finally figured it out :-D

After lots of request I finally added bitcoin as a payment option. No more need to pay by card or upload your personal details.

This is absolutely the way forward and I'm very excited about it. It's also my new preferred method of payment.

The first people who use the bitcoin option will receive an extra month of membership from me as a thank you.

All you have to do is click or scan the QR code then drop me a message.

Any questions about bitcoin or how it works, let me know below.

Thanks to everyone who supports the site during these strange covid times, it really helps.

-Matt
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There will be a queue an inch long to pay by that method.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol maybe with you old farts on here indeed :-D
Some people want their privacy though and don't want to give out their real identity to us. Or just don't trust using their credit cards online.
Bitcoin works different than bank cards. It's a push-payment not a pull-payment. Makes it much safer.
So you don't give BM your card details or passwords etc etc, you just push the funds with a note attached. It takes seconds and your ID remains private.

There's a lot of changes coming in the coming year or two. Even central banks are creating their own digital currencies.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Not sure if I want to split my bitcoin millions.....

Matt's Profile
Matt

awww go on :-D There's a donate button at the bottom of every page too. Wish I had the money to be on the bitcoin bandwagon, daammmn it's gonna go to the moon the next few years                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

So what is the offer Matt - circa 1000 years membership for 1 bitcoin? - dont think i will be around for that long lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Sure I'm ok with that :-D
Marsha said to me yesterday "who's going to pay with bitcoin when it costs 17 grand for 1?"
She didn't realise you can pay with fractions of bitcoins, down to 8 decimal places!
The smallest unit is £0.00017323 which you can't even get in physical fiat GBP

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
So what is the offer Matt - circa 1000 years membership for 1 bitcoin? - dont think i will be around for that long lol...

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Eh? Qué? What?
Is there a doctor in the house? 😕                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

I think the idea is do one of those fake bitcoin investments, lose your cash then have nothing left for membership subs?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Bump. Please use bitcoin if possible. It saves on all the fees for the bank, Paypal etc.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 711 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption