Barmouth camp August 2021

167 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2021 21:40:30 by Stiks | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Home safe good weekend, hey Steve do you stand on the foot boards with one foot ans push it along with the other 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly chick's Profile
Pilly chick

In: Northwich
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Such a good weekend meeting so.many new faces. Our 2nd Bm event and will be looking to attending many more.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Yep, and swap sides for left or right hand corners.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Home safe good weekend, hey Steve do you stand on the foot boards with one foot ans push it along with the other 🤣...

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

A great spread of pictures on the event page,loved it....happily none of me in my cups,pmsl..🤪                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

just wanted to thank everyone for another great bm weekend , steve was great catching up again and a pleasure as always ps scoots are awesome , i had a yamaha tmax 500 at one point and it was great fun , and was equally great meeting everyone else , thanks to goose for the ride out suggestion , was a great run with some epic scenery , not so sure about the campsite but that aside was another fantastic weekend and look forward to the next one , chears folks
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Stop press news!!!, my new tent has been ordered,this one slightly larger and green not black..probably be even harder to find,pmsl..hope it's crash proof...🤔🙄                                                                                                                                                                             
Stiks's Profile
Stiks

In: Plymouth
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Thanks all. Had a great weekend, good ride outs, fantastic scenery and lovely people. Extra thanks to Goose & Steve for leading the way. I had an extra day making my way to horseshoe pass. Wales is definitely my number one for rides now. I got home safe about 6pm today after another trip over the mountains 😁. Hope to see you all again. Keep well and ride safe.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 768 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption