Barmouth camp August 2021

167 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 31/08/2021 21:40:30 by Stiks | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hi JP, is there any possibility of electric hook-up? Recall someone had a cable through the hedge to another field a few years ago but not sure if we're in that same field or close enough to a supply - far less if outlets will be fully plugged in!
Could you ask and get a price if there's a chance of it?
Hoping to get car fixed on Thursday 🀞which leaves us free for the rest of the week/end.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

I plan to be on Scootie SusiP, so don't expect much hooning about. It'll be a gentle bimble at best, stopping occasionally to allow caravans and tractors to pass πŸ™ƒ
On the positive side we'll not have to worry about speeding fines πŸ˜†

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
That ride out you led last time was awesome Steve. If you are not planning an official one, I might just follow you anyway lol πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

A gentle bimble is fine. Then we can spot the ice cream vans in good time. Weather looks like it might be good… 🍦🍦🍦

Quote:
I plan to be on Scootie SusiP, so don't expect much hooning about. It'll be a gentle bimble at best, stopping occasionally to allow caravans and tractors to pass πŸ™ƒ
On the positive side we'll not have...

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Izzy very unlikely for hook ups as we are in the front field and the site was very busy with carravans when we were there 2 weeks ago. i will try and get intouch with Deb later and ask                                                                                                                                                                             
EMDEE's Profile
EMDEE

In: Hamilton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Morning peeps ,arrived last night at Henstent Park camp, lucky to get a place it seems everywhere is full around here ,40 miles to go, chilling here till Thursday. Overcast but warm. See yas soon .                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Morning folks.
I'm going to bale out of this. I don't know if I have a heavy cold, flu or covid but I've felt like crap for the last two days.
I think it's just a heavy cold and if do fill better tomorrow I don't want to turn up and find out it's covid and spread it around so it's better for everyone if I stay at home being totally 🀬 off.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Get tested RagsπŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Aww,one less chair to borrow,too...hope you have a speedy recovery Ragnar..πŸ‘πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€ž                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Get well soon rags 🀞 🀞                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hope you're OK Rags. Get well soon and a speedy recovery. Your going to be missed .                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Get yourself tested Rags, at least then you'll know and can then restrict your contacts to scrotes, conspiracy wallahs and other ner'do'wells πŸ™‚
Hope you're feeling better some whatever the diagnosis.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Sun is out sea is flat beer is cold looks like a great start. Take care rags                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Just as long as the beer isn't flat, the sea out and the sun cold... πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough

Get better soon rags.. hope its just 🀧 x                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

finally bags packed ,well kinda , everything too big , bags too small , usual joys lol but ready to hit the road , really looking forward to getting away again , going to be a bit of a hall from fife to the campsite over 300 miles and around 10 hours with stops avoiding motorways, but there will be beer waiting for us so hears to everyone having a safe and fun weekend away xx , ps ive managed to talk my mate into coming along to sample the delights of the bikermatch community (who by the way are awesome) by the name fugazzi with a gray speed triple 765 rs so being his 1st ever bikermatch event hopefully everyone will give him a warm welcome so he can see for himself just what he has been missing out on over the years , pps steve h we haven't seen each other for years and now we cant stay away from each other lol , but safe trip everyone ,see you all soon x
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Have a fab time everyone. Party like there's no tomorrow πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

But there will be a tomorrow and I'll want to be riding, so I'll temper the party a little (I hope).
See ya all there.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Sun is out again so hurry up before bank holiday weather arrives                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough

Safe journey to all, have a wicked time. 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Cracking ride so far. But we've lost everyone πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6426 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption