2021 Events

31 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 21/12/2020 17:57:34 by JP | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Fink Will be holding a weekend camp in Llandovery 5th/7th June details to be posted on threads very soon.

Barmouth Camp is Aug Bank holiday.
Full details will be posted on the threads very soon

Bj will be holding a Lower Load chill out camp Date to be confirmed Possibly May.

A full list of rallys that BM supports will be posted as soon as we have conformation of dates from organizers.

There will be plenty of day ride-outs and meets.
Pillys please remember there is a lift request icon on the events calendar or you can always pm event organizers to ask if they know of any members with a spare seat.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If you are going to an event or ride as a pilly always check beforehand that the rider you are going with is properly insured to take a pilly.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I'm not one to pee on anyone's parade, but.........

I would urge caution when getting excited about events being allowed to go ahead in 2021

TT 2021 has been cancelled because the risk assessment suggested there may not be a sufficient roll-out of vaccine to all age groups by the end of May
I'm in the 50+ group and have a best estimate for my first vaccine jab of beginning April (wishful thinking is March), and then I have to wait a month for jab 2........ and that's if things go smoothly!

So, for the immediate time I'm planning for 2021, but keeping my powder dry and hoping maybe by August we'll have something of a normality restored

In the meantime, Stay Safe everyone and I'll see you in a field sometime,

Nick X
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

After a year of near solitude I am looking forward of leaving my hermit existence and hope I can part take on at least some of the events.... Roll on 2021                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

The TT has been cancelled due to the high risk of the close contact on the ferrys. What we are planning is small camping weekends a bit like a day at the cafe                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I'm with everyone for getting out to some events JP, and here's to them! I'm just saying I don't think it'll happen that quickly...... but I'm more than happy to be proved wrong 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Keeping my 🀞🏻 for 2021.
Gone stir crazy this year, like most folk!

I need my fix, bikes, tents, beers, music, lots of laughter alongside madness, mayhem and anarchy!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Everything will be split into two, the ones vaccinated will be free to enjoy anything and go to the pub, the ones not will still be masked up, separated and not at the pub and miserable.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Never going to happen Yarg, if that kind of control is going to be applied the country would come to a standstill. Not only is it constitutionally illegal, it would be political suicide for any party trying to implement it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Well I'm not expecting much for next year, looks like I'll still be cycling                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Bj will be holding a Lower Load chill out camp.
Date to be confirmed Possibly May.

Fink Will be holding a weekend camp in Llandovery 5th/7th June details to be posted on threads very soon.

Bracan MCC. Pistons and Pints Rally will b held on the 25th 27th June.
Please see separate thread for details.

Barmouth Camp is Aug Bank holiday.
Full details will be posted on the threads very soon

A full list of rallys that BM supports will be posted as soon as we have conformation of dates from organizers.

There will be plenty of day ride-outs and meets.
Pillys please remember there is a lift request icon on the events calendar or you can always pm event organizers to ask if they know of any members with a spare seat.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Fingers crossed for all of that.
Hopefully by summer the vaccine will have been rolled out sufficiently for us all to get a lot closer to normal (even if its not fully normal).                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not ALL of us, the non vaccinated will not be allowed in anywhere, despite what they think.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

So which main stream media or social media outlet did you dredge that information from?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

All I'm going to say is nobody knows what 2021 will bring yet but untill sites stop taking booking we will carry on planning events. As for the jab yarg could be right if your going to a rally or camp by plane.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It doesnt matter how you travel, if the campsite owners dont want potential covid carriers on their sites getting them shut down again it will be vaccinated only allowed in and the same goes for pubs etc.
We all know its going to happen, money rules.
JP's Profile
JP

If that's the case next year the choice is yours. I'm just trying to get a bit of a posative feeling started for next season. Or shall we all just give up on having a fuckin life outside of work                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The outlook is positive JP, depending on which choice we make determines what level that is. All looking good from where i,m standing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Negativity won't get us very far, admittedly positivity won't either, where this virus is concerned. However positive vibes and hopeful forward thinking might just ease the stress and tensions being felt by everyone.

I'm not saying don your rose tinted sunnies but at least give the events team a chance to feel that they are valued.

JP, BJ & co do what they do really well and I for one appreciate their efforts. Positive vibes coming your way guys!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 521 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption