Vaccine (England)

12 Posts | Latest reply on 26/11/2020 07:02:35 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Does anyone have an update on when England will be getting the vaccine? I read recently that Scotland are getting the vaccine soon.

It will be ironic if those who are offered the vaccine refuse it. After all the complaining about having to wear masks and lockdowns etc

If they don't want it, chuck it my way!
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

whatever you do,don't hold your breathe.....although,as a way of not getting Covid19,hard to beat...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Although you'd look funny purple....
Sandi, nothing is for certain yet                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

WML at the comedic duo above🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Apparently BoJo has said "hopefully" those most in need of a vaccination will get one by Easter, whatever and whomever that means Sandi.....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Obviously every civil servant and politician will be at the head of the queue,along with those who can afford to bribe their way forwards,rather than those keeping the NHS,related support services and emergency services running first...seems most likely,to be honest...Cynical of Leonard Stanley signing off..;)>
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Some need a jab up the arse to wake them up to reality.😵                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

VStrom, which Easter would that be? 😉
Well Jinx, I'm hoping there's no truth in what you stated.
I think you're right there Yarg, sadly.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

It's no good tidying up yer beard Jinx, it won't get you further up the queue for a jab.

It's going to be carehomes (staff and residents) first, then NHS, then rolling out by age groups and, I expect, vulnerability.

For me in the first bloom of my late 50's and generally healthy I'm expecting my jab mid summer. I am however encouraging antivaxers everywhere to expedite matters 😁
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Well i'm elderley AND vulnerable,so if everybody else would care to move over...;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Dove's Profile
Dove

In: W. Wales
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Saw title of this forum and wondered if someone will keep some for me in Wales. Promise to be nice. 😷                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I got an email, from my Doctor's surgery, letting me know they have received a delivery of the FLU vaccine, and I will be invited, soon, to make an appointment to have mine.

Minutes later another email came in, telling me not to contact the surgery if I've already had my jab, lol

I think the staff have been replaced by aliens, I have my flu jab in October, at the same time as I have my Vitamin B12 jab.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 818 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption