Camp site open in October

4 Posts | Latest reply on 29/09/2020 08:44:42 by MJ retro | Go to original / last post
MJ retro's Profile
MJ retro

In: Gloucester
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hello all, I will be doing a mini UK tour Over the 1st Long weekend in October.

As I'm on a budget i was wondering if anyone knew of campsites open in the Coldstream area

Then the North Pennies national Park, then the south end of Lake Windamere and finally around the Mach Loop area of wales

Any help will be great, Thank-you MJ
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hi MJR.
I once visited a site in the Scottish Borders in a lovely place called Bellingham. Really enjoyed my time there. Quaint place, friendly site owner and it's within 5 mins, if that, of the village centre.

demesne farm campsite. Just Google it. Link I tried to put here won't connect after I tried it.

Not done the bunkhouses but the site is lovely. To get to your pitch, come off the high st and through the farmyard.

Give them a call if you are planning to be in that area?
póg mo thóin's Profile
póg mo thóin

In: Thanet
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

If you are only stopping overnight why not wild camp?                                                                                                                                                                             
MJ retro's Profile
MJ retro

In: Gloucester
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Thanks for the tips, seems everything is going wrong now for this year. Looks like it will have to be the Spring instead?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1738 seconds. There are 467 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption