Love Hurts

12 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2020 22:40:22 by dennyboo | Go to original / last post
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

dennyboo
I was walking along the matlock half mile
When she caught my eye .
She was stood near the pavement quiet and all alone.
She wore grey tinted sunglasses raised above her head .
Her eyes were big and bright
She wore a shiny grey tight outfit, that showed off all her curves.
Her boots were black and shiny finishing off the perfect attire.
I watched and saw her looking at her mirror thinking how damn good she looked .
I walked past again staring and trying to catch her eye.
She just looked back knowing everyone was eyeing her up and down
As I walked past again me heart fell through the floor, a man was chatting to her!
I watched as he caressed her, and then she stood right up far above the rest and just stood there in her splendour
She started chatting to the man in a high pitched cackle and slowly turned around ,
She strolled down matlock high street still cackling away, I turned and watched that perfect sexy ass leaving Matlock,
As her voice grew fainter I turned and looked where she had been stood only to see a gap between the bikes where the R1M was parked xxx

even faster as I ogled that sexy ass , so beautifully proportioned
As she went out of site I turned and looked where she had been sitting only to see a gap between the bikes where the R1m had been parked mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dennyboo @ 19/07/2017 21:59
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Den,you REALLY need to get out more,lol...;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

He needs locking up!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I can't believe he's still dreaming about something he saw in 2017! 🤪                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

He should have saved enough to buy a clone of that bike by now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

He,s spent his money on a collection of helmets.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

That explains everything.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hahaha🤣

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: yarg
He,s spent his money on a collection of helmets....

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Don't go there...a man and his helmet should be a sacred thing...(keeping straight face)                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

saw it again Lindsay never goes away a beautiful thing like that lol
fgs double six there 30000 like that one i saw
I polish it regularly Jinx wink wink

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Love hurts...??
Have you tried penicillin...:/>                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

I havent Jinx but canestan works ok                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 776 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption