Rally

6 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2020 06:16:53 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
póg mo thóin's Profile
póg mo thóin

In: Thanet
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

What are the top 3 rallys you have been to mine are

1 Aim Rally

Rock & Bike

Bulldog Bash                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

FYP (Cat Babbleton years)

Bulldog Bash (circa 1989)

Stormin' the Castle (2001 - 2005)

Many, many fab memories of silliness and fun. 🍻

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I prefer the smaller rallies, fav one was Rebel Rally, hopefully that will happen again.
First rally was the Peg it Rally at the Beighton Ferry in Selby, total sillyness.... And the landlord tried to kill me... 😂 😂
Rock and Bike in Derbyshire was great in 2013, not been since but defo will go again
Bulldog Bash has been on my bucket list for years, whether I will ever go, time will tell.
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Kent Custom Bike show as got to be number 1 for me (sadly no more)

Farmyard (Helmsley) down by the river in the bottom

Small rally I did twice @ Burton Pidsea village near Withernsea. Can't remember what it was called.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's hard trying to pick 3 as I've had loads of great rallies.

1, early farmyard party's at cat babbleton farm

2, Yorkshire biking bonanza at Rufforth equine centre on a Bank Holiday weekend, only 2 ever done. No idea who organised them

3, simmer dim rally in shetland
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

No one has mentioned the Soggy Moggy yet. Unfortunately the 25th has been postponed due to Covid as it should have been next weekend. Tiger MCC are a great bunch and a great spirited rally if you're quick enough to get a ticket!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 714 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption