Cambridgeshire Rides Out

23 Posts | Latest reply on 24/10/2020 14:00:36 by Cupid Stunt | Go to original / last post
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I could well be up for this one; it`s been a while since I was out that way. I would normally head up the A1 & out past Rutland water to Melton then across to Kegworth via the A6006/A6 route before picking up the M1 for a short stint to J26. A run across to Ambergate to pick up the A6 again to Cromford & then turn up the Newhaven road before hitting the A515 up to Monyash. I only find the M1 part handy for the services & loo break.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

I agree totally on the part up to Kegworth, apparently straight through Derby and using the A52 is OK on a Sunday morning but I am happy to bow to your local knowledge. Nick will be in Ashbourne market square at 10:30 to leave at 11.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

In fairness Wraith has a good route there!
But if you want to meet in Ashbourne go up Cromford Hill (instead of R onto Via Gellia) and turn R at the top to go via Carsington Res to Ashbourne
Let me know what you decide 😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 587 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption