Fred Hill Memorial Run Sunday 10thFeb 2008

3 Posts | Latest reply on 09/02/2008 15:05:26 by Herne | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Anyone doing this event tomorrow sorry for the late notice but only just picked up my email about it.  Hi> The weekends here & the weather is going to be great. So I think most of us will be getting the bikes out to give them the once over & a good cleaning ( I know mine does as its covered in road mess which should wash off as I did give it a good covering of Scottoiler FS365-Good stuff).> If your bike aint been out for a while then check everything (better safe than sorry).It not only takes a short while but, when the checks have been made, you get on your bike and then you don't have to worry about 'Well I think my tires/chain/oil level etc IS ok but your not absolutely convinced it is' scenario.> Please don't think this is a lecture as I prefer bikers to get their bikes ready for the road & not to come to a stand still  waiting for the pick up van!> Right to the point now:~ Ride out for this Sunday 10th February 2008 is the West Midlands MAG 'FRED HILL' Memorial Run to the national Motorcycle Museum. Meeting Converging at the Museum for 1pm.> Various Runs coming from Midday start from the Bewell Head Working Mans Club, 44 Bewell Head, B61 8HY off Broard Street (which comes off the Stourbridge Road~ B4091 just where the Hundred House Pub is) Bromsgrove. > Group rides from the Park Inn (Black Country MAG) @ 11:00am to Bewell Head.> The Unwanted MCC are organisation a run from the Beech Hotel, Burton on Trent at approx 12:00noon & the BOF MCC a run from Tesco/Notcutts car park J4 / M42 for a ride to the museum   1066-MCC will be meeting at the Rose & Crown,A435, Portway, J3 M42 @ 11:00am to join the run with the BOF at Tesco's.> > Everyone welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Have a great day CG Wish i lived a bit nearer.   Love Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There's also the yorkshire Fred Hill Memorial run on Sunday starting at Squires at 11.30 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 1152 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption